Puppy throwing video - did you notice that his last name is said in the video?

Started by The artist formally known, March 07, 2008, 02:45:15 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: Bassir C. on March 07, 2008, 07:17:38 PM
Am I the only one that doesn't give a shit about that dog stunt? I'm pretty sure no one in the middle-east does either.

Only you retards care.
Americans care.

Himu

Quote from: Socks on March 07, 2008, 08:39:30 PM
Damn shame for society. Still, consider it.
haha Because society wants me dead.  Lacking apathy is a pretty stupid reason to commit suicide.  I guess everyone with emotional problems better kill themselves.

Jester

Quote from: Charmed on March 07, 2008, 08:41:56 PM
haha Because society wants me dead.  Lacking apathy is a pretty stupid reason to commit suicide.  I guess everyone with emotional problems better kill themselves.

No, just you.  doodthing;
Everything burns.

Himu

Jester

Quote from: Charmed on March 07, 2008, 08:43:22 PM
And apathy is so amzing because?

It's not.

Listen, we just want you dead; why do you have to make this so complicated?
Everything burns.

Himu

Quote from: Jester on March 07, 2008, 08:44:05 PM
It's not.

Listen, we just want you dead; why do you have to make this so complicated?
...Because I'm not going to cater to someone's desire just because they don't like my opinion

Socks

Quote from: Charmed on March 07, 2008, 08:43:22 PM
And apathy is so amazing because?

It is not, you are just unnecessary. Now be apathetic about your life and end it, I promise I'd pick up the slack for you and have absolute apathy toward your marvelous departure.

Himu

Quote from: Socks on March 07, 2008, 08:46:57 PM
It is not, you are just unnecessary. Now be apathetic about your life and end it, I promise I'd pick up the slack for you and have absolute apathy toward your marvelous departure.
You sure make a lot of sense.

Socks

Quote from: Charmed on March 07, 2008, 08:45:48 PM
...Because I'm not going to cater to someone's desire just because they don't like my opinion

Your opinion matters little, neither does your pulse, do us a favor and kill two birds with one stone, or in this case a reasonably strong rope will do.

Jester

Quote from: Socks on March 07, 2008, 08:46:57 PM

I  mean, I offered her a way to end her existence without it not being meaningful; she can please a couple thousand gods with her death. I mean, come on, how can you turn that down?
Everything burns.

Socks

Quote from: Charmed on March 07, 2008, 08:48:15 PM
You sure make a lot of sense.

That made perfect sense. I can't help your cognitive deficiency, among other things.

Himu

Quote from: Socks on March 07, 2008, 08:49:10 PM
Your opinion matters little, neither does your pulse, do us a favor and kill two birds with one stone, or in this case a reasonably strong rope will do.

All beacause of this post:

I feel so bad for not really caring. :(

You guys are idiots.

Jester

Everything burns.

Himu

rreeppttaarr

This evolved from some douche throwing a dog off a cliff to trying to get Hime to kill herself.

I love this place

Go Up