Puppy throwing video - did you notice that his last name is said in the video?

Started by The artist formally known, March 07, 2008, 02:45:15 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Jester

Everything burns.

Himu

Feynman

Himu

Socks

Jester

Everything burns.

Himu

Jester

Everything burns.

Socks

Jester

Everything burns.

Socks

Quote from: Jester on March 07, 2008, 08:31:40 PM
Keep it in mind.

Should not be too difficult, as there seems to be little else meaningful in there.

Himu

Socks

Quote from: Charmed on March 07, 2008, 08:35:18 PM
I'm glad to be.

Failure. If Humans were to allow Darwinism and not artificially support the unnecessary, you would be non existent.

I already have and I don't want to.

Damn shame for society. Still, consider it.

Jester

I already have and I don't want to.

But this time you should go through with it. We could please the gods with you.

It is estimated that approximately 20,000 people per year were sacrificed by the Aztec royalty. Captives were taken to the top of pyramids where, upon a ritual flat stone table, they had their chests cut upon and their hearts ripped out. Then the bodies of the victims were tossed down the steps of the pyramids. The scene to both the Spaniards of that time and to us today is truly gruesome. But it was not mere thirst for blood that motivated the Aztecs to engage in this mass ritual sacrifice.

If we were to somehow make this legal in the U.S. and carried it out upon idiots, i.e., Bassir, you, Haunted and countless others I don't feel like naming, we would be in better shape and possibly free the gene pool of all of your idiocy.

OR FOR SCIENCE. ANYTHING IN THE NAME OF SCIENCE IS ACCEPTABLE.  THE POWER OF GOD
Everything burns.

Go Up