September 22, 2024, 04:29:14 PM

1,531,320 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I can't get a break

Started by Hiro, March 06, 2008, 08:20:42 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hiro

Quote from: Lawlz on March 06, 2008, 08:40:27 PM
I'm poor, never had a girlfriend, fairly handsome, no social life, and hundreds of games.

I'm not whining.
cool, I don't got hundreds of games. And the whining sucks too. And I bet you're good at something.

Houdini

Then go take a shit and die, whiner.

Socks

Quote from: Lawlz on March 06, 2008, 08:40:27 PM
I'm poor, never had a girlfriend, fairly handsome, no social life, and hundreds of games.

I'm not whining.

Good, because then we would have to add bitch to that list.

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

You know, if there was something seriously traumatic happening in your life, you'd probably have something to complain about.I mean, the whole misunderstood teen angst thing is really quite ridiculous. So, lets leave the complaining to people who really have something to complain about. Complain.

For example:
-starving kids in third world countries
-starving people in heavily developed countries
-people with a terminal illness
-people who lost a family member/friend
-people who have to listen to other people whine about how their life stinks when it really doesn't.

Cheers. Oh, and happy fucking friday! Break out the hard liquoir.

Feynman

I don't really have any problems with my life except for rejecting every chance I get at a girlfriend and other social activities and regretting it later. I find it useless to go out with friends or to have some sort of annoying chick follow you around but at times I wish I really did have an annoying chick catering to my every whim and vice-versa. People really like me, but I just don't really like them.

I blame myself for having a shitty social life, but my parents make it all better with buying me shit I need every few months--I'm getting an iMac as soon as my dad starts profiting from his new clinic. But I'm not really spoiled, considering all I need is their love... I'll be content with an iMac and my iPhone.

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Quote from: Bassir C. on March 07, 2008, 09:33:36 AM
I don't really have any problems with my life except for rejecting every chance I get at a girlfriend and other social activities and regretting it later. I find it useless to go out with friends or to have some sort of annoying chick follow you around but at times I wish I really did have an annoying chick catering to my every whim and vice-versa. People really like me, but I just don't really like them.

You know, a relationship doesn't necessarily need to be comprised of having an "annoying chick" following you around everywhere. Usually you want to find someone with mutual interests and the such........

Feynman

Quote from: Boognish on March 07, 2008, 09:37:35 AM
You know, a relationship doesn't necessarily need to be comprised of having an "annoying chick" following you around everywhere. Usually you want to find someone with mutual interests and the such........

i still see myself living in an apartment with shitloads of computer and shit all by myself with my family visiting me every now and then

and if i'm rich, i still see myself living the same way goonish

Daddy

give me a break

give me a break

give me a break of that kit-kat bar

Socks

Quote from: JMV on March 07, 2008, 10:41:04 AM
give me a break

give me a break

give me a break of that kit-kat bar

Oh you. LMAO

Kalahari Inkantation