September 20, 2024, 01:29:58 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Other than showering

Started by Himu, March 06, 2008, 03:03:19 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Himu

What else do you do in the shower?  I sing and think about my whole day and the future the whole time I'm in there.

Kalahari Inkantation

jerk off >_>'

Sing and think about things. Then again, I'm always thinking so...yeah. doodella;

Samus Aran

Mostly just think. The shower is one of the few places that I don't like to masturbate.

I also sing sometimes, though hearing me sing in the shower is pretty rare these days considering most of my showers are in a public bathroom on this floor.

Socks

Warm up on cold days. Reflect. Wake up. Kill time.

YPrrrr

Sing and think about my day to come, or the future if it's a weekend... I masturbate occassionally...

ME##

I check to see if I have any abnormalities on my body.

Tri4se

Lay there. Try to masturbate but can't finish because a wake up to late.

Oh and sleep.

ME##

YPrrrr

Quote from: ME86 on March 06, 2008, 03:11:14 PM
How?
It's pretty easy... The water is soothing and relaxing, you just close your eyes and drift...

Snorkel

In the morning, I can usually hardly open my eyes or form coherent thoughts (and I usually lay down and fall asleep), but when I shower in the evenings I sing and sometimes dance.

bluaki

Think, just sit down and relax with the water falling on me, and examine the health and appearance of my entire body.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Snorkel on March 06, 2008, 03:14:34 PM
In the morning, I can usually hardly open my eyes or form coherent thoughts (and I usually lay down and fall asleep), but when I shower in the evenings I sing and sometimes dance.

I imagined you dancing in the shower and laughed. doodthing;

[hedy]Zidone

Sit in the fetal position. doodthing;

ME##

Quote from: bluaki on March 06, 2008, 03:15:32 PM
Think, just sit down and relax with the water falling on me, and examine the health and appearance of my entire body.

me too, but I rarely sit down in the shower.

Daddy

Go Up