Haha, K, this is for you religious peoplez and such

Started by Necro, May 14, 2007, 05:41:39 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Necro

Ok, so you're abundant, and you're all stubborn in the belief that there is no way that we just appeared (Not saying I think we did, either) and that we were all created by a god of some kind, right? Yeah, where the fuck he come from, eh? We can't all just pop out of nowhere, but appearently, that rule doesn't apply to God, or any other deity of any other religion? Yeah, ok.

Also, something I just thought was funny: Holy Water is supposed to "destroy" evil to my understanding, right? Guess what happens when you spill Holy Water on a bible. y;
You asked me once, what was in Room 101. I told you that you knew the answer already. Everyone knows it. The thing that is in Room 101 is Necro

ncba93ivyase

Nontheist=atheist?

Theist=one who believes in a deity.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Samus Aran

It gets all soggy and the ink runs, because it's just fucking water. I can't stand it when people actually believe it's "holy."

Daddy

nontheists?

Are you retarded?

Atheists are people who don't believe in god.

Nontheists would be the same.

A=without
Theo= a god

Atheist= without a god.

Necro

May 14, 2007, 06:00:35 PM #4 Last Edit: May 14, 2007, 06:02:06 PM by Necro
Quote from: JMV290 on May 14, 2007, 05:45:22 PM
nontheists?

Are you retarded?

A=without
Theo= a god

Atheist= without a god.

Quote from: Lawlz on May 14, 2007, 05:43:15 PM
Nontheist=atheist?

I ain't no fucking retard. I'm probably mixing it up with something else, but since it's been a while since I've heard the term, I can't say. I'm pretty sure "Nontheist" is the belief in one god, not many, which applies to Christians, Jews, and ect.

But again, my memory is screwed, so, I can't remember, I know prefixes and suffixes, thanks, it sounds wrong to me, too, but it just sounds like the word I heard. I'll change, if it's THAT big of a fucking deal to you.

Awl betah?
You asked me once, what was in Room 101. I told you that you knew the answer already. Everyone knows it. The thing that is in Room 101 is Necro

Samus Aran

Quote from: Necro on May 14, 2007, 06:00:35 PM
nontheists?

Are you retarded?

A=without
Theo= a god

Atheist= without a god.

Nontheist=atheist?

I ain't no fucking retard. I'm probably mixing it up with something else, but since it's been a while since I've heard the term, I can't say. I'm pretty sure "Nontheist" is the belief in one god, which applies to Christians, Jews, and ect.

But again, my memory is screwed, so, I can't remember, I know prefixes and suffixes, thanks, it sounds wrong to me, too, but it just sounds like the word I heard. I'll change, if it's THAT big of a fucking deal to you.

Awl betah?

Monotheism = belief in one deity
Polytheism = belief in more than one deity

Necro

Quote from: Kaz on May 14, 2007, 06:02:50 PM
Quote from: Necro on May 14, 2007, 06:00:35 PM
nontheists?

Are you retarded?

A=without
Theo= a god

Atheist= without a god.

Nontheist=atheist?

I ain't no fucking retard. I'm probably mixing it up with something else, but since it's been a while since I've heard the term, I can't say. I'm pretty sure "Nontheist" is the belief in one god, which applies to Christians, Jews, and ect.

Awl betah?

Monotheism = belief in one deity
Polytheism = belief in more than one deity

KAZ SAVES THE DAY

Yeah, my memory is, again, screwed. pseudo;

Necro

Quote from: Kaz on May 14, 2007, 05:44:10 PM
It gets all soggy and the ink runs, because it's just fucking water. I can't stand it when people actually believe it's "holy."
... That was my point. psyduck;

One Man Freak Show

Of course the rule doesn't apply to God. He's not human. He's just a powerful being.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Necro on May 14, 2007, 06:04:41 PM
Quote from: Kaz on May 14, 2007, 05:44:10 PM
... That was my point. psyduck;

I know, I just wanted to speak my mind.

Tri4se

See the point of catholicism is that the universe was created by God. He has, will, and always exist. Christians don't study the religion to find the flaws. The whole point in it is faith.

Morning_Glory

Quote from: Tri4se on May 14, 2007, 09:56:10 PM
See the point of catholicism is that the universe was created by God. He has, will, and always exist. Christians don't study the religion to find the flaws. The whole point in it is faith.

There you go, topic done.

Necro

I understand that, that's kind of the issue. This makes them incredibley closed to anything else that could be reality.

Necro

Quote from: Morning_Glory on May 14, 2007, 10:51:21 PM

Nah.

Morning_Glory

Quote from: Necro on May 14, 2007, 10:51:58 PM
Quote from: Morning_Glory on May 14, 2007, 10:51:21 PM

Nah.

There is nothing left to discuss. Religious people rely on faith, there isn't anything else to talk about.

Go Up