April 16, 2024, 03:52:01 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Sharing Emotions

Started by CHAOS66, March 03, 2008, 09:00:41 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

NOA_Haunted

No not really. But this girl who I like and likes me, shes keeps all her emotions in and it pisses me off.

:atomsk:

Quote from: xXTheHaunted on April 10, 2008, 10:47:55 PM
No not really. But this girl who I like and likes me, shes keeps all her emotions in and it pisses me off.

I know someone like that. But the more time i spent with her, the more she talked to me.

FullmetalGanon

I keep everything to myself. :(

Full Metal Ryder

Depends, there's shit I'll let bug me for a long time then will make me incredibly angry, otherwise I express my emotions pretty clearly.

Quote from: xXTheHaunted on April 10, 2008, 10:47:55 PM
But this girl who I like and likes me, shes keeps all her emotions in and it pisses me off.

10 bucks says he said it just to fucking let us know someone likes him.

FAMY2

Very seldom do I share. Most people really don't care. There are a couple here who do.  But I find most times it is better to not discuss things to any great detail. That includes family. Or maybe especially family.

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: Vyse of the Blue Rogues on April 11, 2008, 03:24:13 PM
Depends, there's shit I'll let bug me for a long time then will make me incredibly angry, otherwise I express my emotions pretty clearly.

10 bucks says he said it just to fucking let us know someone likes him.
10 bucks says your a dumb ass and it was relevant to the topic of the thread.

Full Metal Ryder

Quote from: xXTheHaunted on April 14, 2008, 06:18:16 PM
10 bucks says your a dumb ass and it was relevant to the topic of the thread.
Really?

"So is it difficult to share your thoughts with others? I'm being serious. I find it extremely difficult to express myself to anyone."

He's asking if it's easy for YOU to share your emotions, not the girl who you like that also likes you feelings.Yet for some odd reason your brought another person up.

Jester

I think you missplaced where this thread should be; someone move it to the recycle board for him.
Everything burns.

Full Metal Ryder

Quote from: Jester on April 15, 2008, 11:28:05 AM
I think you missplaced where this thread should be; someone move it to the recycle board for him.
You're an ass.

Garahe

There are only certain people I can openly express feelings to. My parents, and a certain girl I have a crush on...

But I have to be careful or else I'll let loose a wave of negativity that will make everyone in a 5 meter radius around me edge away slowly and feel sorry for me in some way. edumacate;
HOLY COW I'M TOTALLY GOING SO FAST-AW FUCK

Himu

Usually I keep my emotions bottled up until I finally explode in rage, or I discuss my emotional breaking point with my friends. 

V

Quote from: Jester on April 15, 2008, 11:28:05 AM

Good idea.
Quote from: Vyse of the Blue Rogues on April 15, 2008, 06:35:26 PM
You're an ass.
I think he has a good idea.

me003

Quote from: FullmetalGanon on April 11, 2008, 11:57:28 AM
I keep everything to myself. :(
Me too. I never show any emotion and I hate it when my friends want praise for something they did, and I just don't care. So I have a pretty good front. I always try to act happy, and happy for them unless I'm dead tired (which would be in the morning).
It pisses me off to when were all talking and we hang out with chick that I'm trying to get close with, and then one of my friends start talking about them like, "oh she's so hot. I think I'm going to try and get on that." And my other friends are like yea dude she's bomb you should. And I'm like ....dude, but I don't say anything.
Sorry if that was completely off topic, but it has to do with not showing my emotions.
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Skylark

I actually don't bother with this most of the time, it's my fault though and I know that. I am terrible at communicating my emotions and just expect the other person to know how I'm feeling and how I react to things. Even if I give little to no indication of being upset.
the book of right on

Go Up