April 23, 2024, 09:10:18 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Sharing Emotions

Started by CHAOS66, March 03, 2008, 09:00:41 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

CHAOS66

So is it difficult to share your thoughts with others? I'm being serious. I find it extremely difficult to express myself to anyone.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

I don't necessarily find it hard to share my feelings with someone I want to share them with, it's when I'm forced into a setting where I have to tell something that makes me unconfortable.

CHAOS66

Quote from: NotSid on March 03, 2008, 09:03:42 PM
I don't necessarily find it hard to share my feelings with someone I want to share them with, it's when I'm forced into a setting where I have to tell something that makes me unconfortable.
I hate that too. If I wanted to share my feelings I would've already shared them.

YPrrrr

I tend to bottle up my emotions, leading to sudden bursts of anger. So in other words, no, I don't share my emotions unless I happen to be with a friend I can trust and actually feel like venting.

Samus Aran

I don't have a problem opening up to certain people, but naturally forcing me into that position or trying to open up to someone I'm not entirely comfortable with is a problem. It's pretty safe to say that the same goes for almost everyone else here.

ME##

Nope, I'm a very closed person.

Classic

I talk to my very trusted (I guess you could call them "select") friends.
Otherwise, I cry inside.

famy

My friends don't talk about that kind of stuff. I don't even talk about it with my best friend. There's only one person I feel somewhat comfortable actually opening up to and I don't really talk to her anymore.

But I don't have emotions to share anyway. ;(

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

March 11, 2008, 01:01:05 PM #8 Last Edit: March 11, 2008, 04:21:47 PM by Boognish
Well, I think it's incredibly important to have at least one person you feel at ease enough with to truly confide in. It keeps the whole sanity thing in check.

superclucky

Quote from: Kazanova on March 04, 2008, 01:06:54 AM
I don't have a problem opening up to certain people, but naturally forcing me into that position or trying to open up to someone I'm not entirely comfortable with is a problem. It's pretty safe to say that the same goes for almost everyone else here.
Nu uh.
I tell anyone that's close to me all my problems when I feel like crying. Mostly they don't care. :(
kewns are smelly

Daddy

Pretty much, yeah.  doodthing;
Quote from: Clucky et al. on March 11, 2008, 01:55:30 PM

I tell anyone that's close to me all my problems when I feel like crying. Mostly they don't care. :(
I care.  :(

Samus Aran

reeper

Depends, it's the person that I share it to really that matters. Some people are so robotic and non-emotional that I don't care to share with them, or to hang out with them.

Some say I'm a closed person but I just do that because I don't care to bore others with my emotions and thoughts all day unless they're worth telling; just because I usually don't care to hear someone's emotions. I don't think that makes sense lol

Paul

It depends on what type of emotions I am sharing.
I can open up to some people. But sooner or later, they wind up
ditching me. So to put it in small terms:

No I can't share my emotions with anyone besides my family.

:atomsk:

i'm ok with telling people how  i feel as long as they don't blow me off and pay attention.

Go Up