April 28, 2024, 06:10:43 AM

1,531,646 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

You know what series needs to die?

Started by One Man Freak Show, October 21, 2007, 10:45:22 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

One Man Freak Show

Donkey Kong

I find it sad that a character that's technically OLDER THAN MARIO (Mario was Jumpman in the original Donkey Kong game, remember? caterpie;) has turned into such an abomination to gaming. Not only have his games sucked since DK64, which was just okay, really, he seems to be Nintendo's go-to character to test some stupid new peripheral or control scheme out. Nintendo doesn't even care about him anymore. He doesn't even talk now. You can't even play as him in Mario Party anymore.

Sam

I agree that Nintendo has completely degraded Donkey Kong into his own gravem but I still don't want him to die, I just want Ninty to stop absolutely butchering him.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

prjuni

They need to step up their game, for me the whole donkey konga thing killed the franchise. Get rid of konga drums and go back to the roots.

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: prjuni on October 22, 2007, 01:07:38 PM
They need to step up their game, for me the whole donkey konga thing killed the franchise. Get rid of konga drums and go back to the roots.
Get rid of drums for ladders?

prjuni

Quote from: xXTheHaunted on October 22, 2007, 01:38:05 PM
Get rid of drums for ladders? 
More like side scrollers or another collect a thon game like DK64

YPrrrr

Just make it go away for awhile.

Also, Namco Museum must die. In the most excruciatingly painful way possible.

ncba93ivyase

I played King of Swing a bit and enjoyed it. If I find it cheap, I'll definitely buy it.

If anything, Star Fox should be killed.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

YPrrrr

Quote from: Lawlz on October 22, 2007, 01:46:33 PM
I played King of Swing a bit and enjoyed it. If I find it cheap, I'll definitely buy it.

If anything, Star Fox should be killed.
It basically already is.

prjuni

Kill starfox and bring back earthworm jim argh;

YPrrrr

Quote from: prjuni on October 22, 2007, 01:51:27 PM
Kill starfox and bring back earthworm jim argh;
which came first, the TV show or the game? psyduck;

reeper

They don't need to kill the series off, just make better games for it. DKC1, 2, 3, and DK64 were all awesome as well as Diddy Kong Racing. Donkey Konga was alright, and Donkey Kong Jungle Beat kicked massive asses.

Geno

Uh

DK has sucked since Rare went to Microsoft  psyduck;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: One Man Freak Show on October 21, 2007, 10:45:22 PM
Donkey Kong

I will fire my gun in coconut spurts.

WHEN it shoots you, I'm gonna make DAMN SURE it HURTS.

appeasement;

Kalahari Inkantation

Yeah. You'll be a hell of a One Man Freak Show after that. ifeelbetter;

YPrrrr

I feel like I'm not myself in this thread lol

Donkey Kong had a good last game :O (that I didn't play)

Go Up