April 15, 2024, 11:45:53 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Evolution makes no sense at all

Started by One Man Freak Show, May 14, 2007, 04:06:22 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ACWW on May 15, 2007, 03:36:10 PM
(christ ftw)
God made Earth. Without god, you wouldn't be here, or me, Boyah, or anything. Really? Eveloution? Science? Whats up with that? God.
Proof?

I'll be waiting for the negative results.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Necro

Quote from: Lawlz on May 16, 2007, 05:17:25 PM
(christ ftw)
God made Earth. Without god, you wouldn't be here, or me, Boyah, or anything. Really? Eveloution? Science? Whats up with that? God.
Proof?

I'll be waiting for the negative results.
Same here, I'm in need of a good laugh.
You asked me once, what was in Room 101. I told you that you knew the answer already. Everyone knows it. The thing that is in Room 101 is Necro

reeper

(christ ftw)
Even Pokemon believes in evolution thumbup;

This topic is just like beating a dead horse. All I can say is, there isn't any real proof in god besides "faith", but thats the same thing as saying "I wish that once we die, we all turn into unicorns". I notice that most people only believe in god, because thats what they hope, they hope we have something better then this life.

Nope.

V

Quote from: Reaper on May 17, 2007, 08:16:34 PM
(christ ftw)

This topic is just like beating a dead horse. All I can say is, there isn't any real proof in god besides "faith", but thats the same thing as saying "I wish that once we die, we all turn into unicorns". I notice that most people only believe in god, because thats what they hope, they hope we have something better then this life.

Nope, imo.

I corrected your statement.

Necro

Quote from: V on May 17, 2007, 08:22:23 PM
Quote from: Reaper on May 17, 2007, 08:16:34 PM
(christ ftw)

Nope.

I corrected your statement.
The IMO can be left out, and the statement still be valid, as until proven, Christianity is really only a theory, just like evolution.
You asked me once, what was in Room 101. I told you that you knew the answer already. Everyone knows it. The thing that is in Room 101 is Necro

SBKT

There is always something that cannot be explained. The begining of the universe is one. Where did the infinite begin? It never began, it just was. How can it just BE? Nobody knows. There's a name for this sort of conondrum, and it uses God as an excuse for a lot of it.

reeper

Quote from: SBKT on May 17, 2007, 09:41:28 PM
There is always something that cannot be explained. The begining of the universe is one. Where did the infinite begin? It never began, it just was. How can it just BE? Nobody knows. There's a name for this sort of conondrum, and it uses God as an excuse for a lot of it.
To me, all explanations about how the universe was created sound far fetched, especially the whole "god" one

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Reaper on May 17, 2007, 09:45:55 PM
Quote from: SBKT on May 17, 2007, 09:41:28 PM
To me, all explanations about how the universe was created sound far fetched, especially the whole "god" one
The Big Bang theory is also a load of bullshit to me. It contradicts the laws of science ("but iz jus s00prcondsedned," shut the hell up), and is overall just foolish. I don't see how so much of the scientific community backs it up.

The expansion of the universe makes sense, but not how it supposedly began, if it's real.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

SBKT

Exactly, so, in theory, we don't actually exist because our universe was never actually started, there was no beginning.

musica.cards

Quote from: ONEMANFREAKSHOW on May 14, 2007, 04:06:22 PM
I'm a Christian, so I believe that God made the universe and all that.

I don't understand how people can believe in evolution. They say molecules came together to form something. How did those molecules get there? They just magically appeared? How can one believe in say, ghosts, but not believe that God created everything?

A better question is how did God get here?
[move]gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby [/move]

Rosti LFC

Big Bang theory is true. There's extensive evidence to support it.

Evolution has a few holes. There are a few things that don't quite add up. However, I don't just toss away the whole theory and just come up with a theory based on magic, which is essentially what creationism is.

The first 5 books of the bible are pure and utter fiction. They were made to try and explain something which, at the time, was completely and utterly inexplicable by any logical argument. We have those arguments now, and creationism shouldn't be accepted.
North America is pretty much the only place left where it is.

SBKT

Quote from: rostilfc on May 18, 2007, 11:32:12 AM
Big Bang theory is true. There's extensive evidence to support it.

Evolution has a few holes. There are a few things that don't quite add up. However, I don't just toss away the whole theory and just come up with a theory based on magic, which is essentially what creationism is.

The first 5 books of the bible are pure and utter fiction. They were made to try and explain something which, at the time, was completely and utterly inexplicable by any logical argument. We have those arguments now, and creationism shouldn't be accepted.
North America is pretty much the only place left where it is.

Actually, if you think about it long enough, there are no holes in it at all. I can only make a shitty visual sketch or something because I'm not good at explaining.

The Big Bang was sort of a reset button on infinite. Another theory of what could have caused it is interdimensional overload.

Rosti LFC

The Big Bang happened. That's a certainty. We still don't quite know why or how it happened, but it did.
I suppose there's still room for a god there.

Evolution does have a few problems in terms of the actual probability. In it's current form, its still really unlikely in the timeframe it's supposed to have happened in. I still think it holds far more water than Creationism does though. By a long way.

jonathanhan

Well, I just want to get into this conversation.  Evolution does make sense I guess but that gives you no reason to question God.  When you ask "How did God get there?" that is just messed up.  What do you mean how He got there he's been there. He's been there forever and that is just way of life.  And I'm just wondering how many of you believe in God?

V

Quote from: jonathanhan on May 18, 2007, 12:44:10 PM
Well, I just want to get into this conversation.  Evolution does make sense I guess but that gives you no reason to question God.  When you ask "How did God get there?" that is just messed up.  What do you mean how He got there he's been there. He's been there forever and that is just way of life.  And I'm just wondering how many of you believe in God?

I believe, but am  becoming more and more skeptical about it. There is loads of scientific evidence supporting evolution. To believe there is a "God" is to rely on faith, and faith only. There is no fact, if you consider the bible all facts. But to consider the bible fact would be retarded. It could have been revised and there has been too much tampering with it with all the copies being made throughout time.

Go Up