March 28, 2024, 02:03:11 AM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Evolution makes no sense at all

Started by One Man Freak Show, May 14, 2007, 04:06:22 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Necro

Quote from: Lawlz on May 17, 2007, 09:48:25 PM
Quote from: Reaper on May 17, 2007, 09:45:55 PM
Quote from: SBKT on May 17, 2007, 09:41:28 PM
There is always something that cannot be explained. The begining of the universe is one. Where did the infinite begin? It never began, it just was. How can it just BE? Nobody knows. There's a name for this sort of conondrum, and it uses God as an excuse for a lot of it.
To me, all explanations about how the universe was created sound far fetched, especially the whole "god" one
The Big Bang theory is also a load of bullshit to me. It contradicts the laws of science ("but iz jus s00prcondsedned," shut the hell up), and is overall just foolish. I don't see how so much of the scientific community backs it up.

The expansion of the universe makes sense, but not how it supposedly began, if it's real.
I'd have to disagree with you there. There is actual proof that could support the Big-Bang theory, and it makes sense with the scientific crapola that goes with it. I dunno where the hell the thing that blew up came from, but matter, such as stars and planets, are formed from supernovas, so why can't some big assed explosion create even more?
You asked me once, what was in Room 101. I told you that you knew the answer already. Everyone knows it. The thing that is in Room 101 is Necro

reeper

Quote from: jonathanhan on May 18, 2007, 12:44:10 PM
Well, I just want to get into this conversation.  Evolution does make sense I guess but that gives you no reason to question God.  When you ask "How did God get there?" that is just messed up.  What do you mean how He got there he's been there. He's been there forever and that is just way of life.  And I'm just wondering how many of you believe in God?
You need to get away from your religion field. It isn't messed up to ask a question, especially when people try to disprove atheists with "then how did the world become?".

psyduck;

heltar

Quote from: ONEMANFREAKSHOW on May 14, 2007, 04:12:14 PM
Quote from: Lawlz on May 14, 2007, 04:10:16 PM
I'm an acosmist, so I believe that the universe doesn't exist and all that.

I don't understand how people can believe in theism. They say god came together to form something. How did god get there? She just magically appeared? How can one believe in say, intelligent design, but not believe that evolution slowly created advanced life forms or we simply don't exist?

Evolution merely states that many animals (highly unlikely that it's "all") originate from a common ancestor, and each species adapts to its environment to survive better. It has nothing to do with how the universe as a whole came about.

God is God. You don't question God. v;

The reason you don't question god is because when you do, he doesn't answer.

Quote from: ACWW on May 15, 2007, 03:36:10 PM
(christ ftw)
God made Earth. Without god, you wouldn't be here, or me, Boyah, or anything. Really? Eveloution? Science? Whats up with that? God.

Science = logic.
god = blind faith.

Necro

Quote from: helter skelter on May 18, 2007, 05:22:49 PM
Science = logic.
god = blind faith.
Quoted for truth and great justice.
You asked me once, what was in Room 101. I told you that you knew the answer already. Everyone knows it. The thing that is in Room 101 is Necro

sn3t

Well, I just want to get into this conversation.  Evolution does make sense I guess but that gives you no reason to question God.  When you ask "How did God get there?" that is just messed up.  What do you mean how He got there he's been there. He's been there forever and that is just way of life.  And I'm just wondering how many of you believe in God?

Questioning the invisible mysterious flying wizard is what all the ignorant people who have no clue about world do, right?

Flameow

I think it's so cute how people cover their ears and shout "God was always here!  He made everything!  You can't question him!"

Questioning is knowledge.  If we didn't question the supposedly "inexplicable truths" of the world, we would still be sitting in caves, pounding rocks against dead deers or whatever.  To deny your human curiosity and to simply accept something for the sake of accepting is to cease to be human.

I feel very sorry for you.  You will never know the thrill of seeking knowledge, but will gladly sit in a dark room, not asking "Why does darkness exist?" but say "Because God made it."

Pity.

Daddy

Quote from: sn3t on May 20, 2007, 09:37:21 AM

Questioning the invisible mysterious flying wizard is what all the ignorant people who have no clue about world do, right?
I forgot that he made an account here.

i wonder if he is dead

strongbad

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on May 14, 2007, 04:10:16 PM
I'm an acosmist, so I believe that the universe doesn't exist and all that.

I don't understand how people can believe in theism. They say god came together to form something. How did god get there? She just magically appeared? How can one believe in say, intelligent design, but not believe that evolution slowly created advanced life forms or we simply don't exist?

Evolution merely states that many animals (highly unlikely that it's "all") originate from a common ancestor, and each species adapts to its environment to survive better. It has nothing to do with how the universe as a whole came about.

hehe yeah totally
"I'm an acosmist, so I believe that the universe doesn't exist and all that."

squirrelfriend

it took a while for lawlz to understand .99999999...=1 so i think that's why he couldn't understand that 2 plus 2 does not equal five at the time

silvertone

strongbad

Quote from: squirrelfriend on May 16, 2016, 03:00:02 AM
it took a while for lawlz to understand .99999999...=1 so i think that's why he couldn't understand that 2 plus 2 does not equal five at the time

um no it doesnt

Daddy

Quote from: squirrelfriend on May 16, 2016, 03:00:02 AM
I forgot about that lol

C.Mongler

reeper

Quote from: C.Mongler on May 26, 2016, 08:10:28 AM
man this thread was a wild read
member when we all believed in evolution? Haha how dumb we once were

rdl

Quote from: Necro on May 19, 2007, 09:30:28 AM
Quote from: helter skelter on May 18, 2007, 05:22:49 PM
Science = logic.
god = blind faith.
Quoted for truth and great justice.