April 24, 2024, 08:23:42 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Games that make you sit on your ass for more than 5 hours.

Started by 6M69I69B9, February 29, 2008, 09:41:45 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Original_MIB on March 01, 2008, 09:46:03 AM

It's a sex position...

Doggystyle for 5 hours alone would make the uke and the seme start to feel some pain. Even if it was one girl getting gangbanged by some dudes, that chick wouldn't hold up. Foreplay, on the other hand, can last a while.

strongbad

The only games I have ever done that with would be Starcraft and Halo3

Tomboh

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Tomboh on March 01, 2008, 07:51:31 PM
recent games:

twilight princess

That's pretty mandatory seeing as you can't do anything in less than an hour besides screw around on Epona.

Tomboh

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on March 01, 2008, 08:22:22 PM
That's pretty mandatory seeing as you can't do anything in less than an hour besides screw around on Epona.
i still usually take breaks inbetween dungeons for other zelda games

Like right now. I'm somehwere in the middle of the Jabufuckingfish's stomach in LoZ: Master Quest right now.

YPrrrr

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on March 01, 2008, 07:28:39 PM
Doggystyle for 5 hours alone would make the uke and the seme start to feel some pain. Even if it was one girl getting gangbanged by some dudes, that chick wouldn't hold up. Foreplay, on the other hand, can last a while.
Thank you for the physics of doggystyle caterpie;

reeper

Advance Wars, any of them. Unless the campaign is tough.

The classics of course, like SMW, SMW2, blah blah blah. Super Mario Galaxy did the first time I played it but I don't think it will again unless i start a new game. Also Metroid: ZM would if it were longer then 2 hours.

Sync

The Tales game
any Zelda game, Metroid games...
and RE4.

Wrench

ncba93ivyase

I'm really not a huge Zelda fan, but I can easily spend full days playing them. Each time I get a new one, I usually like to spend at least 3 straight hours playing until I can finish a dungeon or two. Yes, even on the terrible Phantom Hourglass and Twilight Princess.

While I srsly love shmups, I only play them for about 30 minutes at a time. I just wish developers would start to implement one of those little quicksave features because it just gets frustrating to play them straight through.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Go Up