April 28, 2024, 03:27:00 AM

1,531,646 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

"Be" is the best album ever.

Started by FULL_METAL_RYDER2, February 25, 2008, 05:03:15 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

Sorry, but I only accept Houses of the Holy, Physical Graffiti, Revolver, Highway 61 Revisited, Hunky Dory, Animals, and Wish You Were Here as possible choices for the "best album ever."

Of course, there are others that I consider among the best, but those right there are probably my favorite ever. Highway 61 is the newest addition to that list.

Selkie

Quote from: Kazarus on February 26, 2008, 01:03:33 AM
Sorry, but I only accept Houses of the Holy, Physical Graffiti, Revolver, Highway 61 Revisited, Hunky Dory, Animals, and Wish You Were Here as possible choices for the "best album ever."

Of course, there are others that I consider among the best, but those right there are probably my favorite ever. Highway 61 is the newest addition to that list.

You DO know good music has been made after 1979, right?

Anyway, Kid A is the best album ever.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Selkie on February 26, 2008, 03:05:48 PM
You DO know good music has been made after 1979, right?

Of course, you dumb sack of shit. My favorite albums just happen to be old. If you're accusing me of liking old things because they're old, then it's the dipshit rank for you, because I can't fucking stand when people assume that about me.

Selkie

Quote from: Kazarus on February 26, 2008, 03:08:34 PM
Of course, you dumb sack of shit. My favorite albums just happen to be old. If you're accusing me of liking old things because they're old, then it's the dipshit rank for you, because I can't fucking stand when people assume that about me.

Before you fly off the handle I wasn't saying that. I was really just arguing your opinion.

Socks

Quote from: Kazarus on February 26, 2008, 03:08:34 PM
...because I can't fucking stand when people assume that about me.

I like classic rock too but I don't get this feeling. You're over compensating here cheif.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Selkie on February 26, 2008, 03:12:04 PM
Before you fly off the handle I wasn't saying that. I was really just arguing your opinion.

Sorry, I just can't stand having my tastes judged on how old they are instead of how good they are.

sans culottes

Quote from: Kazarus on February 26, 2008, 03:50:31 PM
Sorry, I just can't stand having my tastes judged on how old they are instead of how good they are.

Really hate it when people say HEY YOU SHOULD LEARN TO ACCEPT THAT THERES GOOD MUSIC MADE AFTER 1974, even though I love early 90's alternative and some of my favorite albums were made in the 2000s. At OldSider I showed hate on horrible modern music like linkin parkz and my chemical romancez. Some guy flamed the shit out of me and accused me of hating music for being new.

He also said I'd eventually run out of music, lol. There's plenty of music I need to get around to getting, and plenty left for me to fall in love with.
I support BUSH

LINK2K9

Piper at the Gates of Dawn is the best Pink Floyd album.

I went there.

lol lara lol

Samus Aran

Quote from: LINK2K9 on February 26, 2008, 09:36:58 PM
Piper at the Gates of Dawn is the best Pink Floyd album.

I went there.

I really, really hope you're not serious.

LINK2K9

lol lara lol

Samus Aran

Quote from: LINK2K9 on February 26, 2008, 09:40:58 PM
I'm serious as fuck.

I take it you're not exactly a fan of Pink Floyd, then. doodthing;

I personally dislike their Barrett-era material.

LINK2K9

Quote from: Kazarus on February 26, 2008, 09:42:17 PM
I take it you're not exactly a fan of Pink Floyd, then. doodthing;

I personally dislike their Barrett-era material.

Not the biggest fan, though I enjoy a lot of their work.

lol lara lol

me003

Not the best album, but a consistently solid album I enjoy is, Walkie-Talkie by Air.
And I've loved all the Gorillaz albums so far. I don't give a fuck if you think they're overrated.
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Go Up