May 05, 2024, 11:44:53 AM

1,531,620 Posts in 46,727 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

best beatles album

Started by sans culottes, February 23, 2008, 09:03:49 AM

previous topic - next topic

hai guys whats the best beatles album

let it be
0 (0%)
abbey road
1 (7.7%)
the white album
1 (7.7%)
magical mystery tour
0 (0%)
sgt. pepper's lonely hearts club band
3 (23.1%)
revolver
6 (46.2%)
rubber soul
0 (0%)
other
2 (15.4%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Go Down

sans culottes

Quote from: Andrew1911 on February 23, 2008, 11:43:11 PM
Yeah, way to prove how Revolver is better than Sgt. Pepper by picking two of Sgt. Pepper's best songs against Revovler. Brilliant. Don't pick mediocre songs like Fixing A Hole or Mr. Kite. Don't pick Eleagnor Rigby for Revolver. That would only stregthen your case.

MY POST WAS BEING SARCASTIC SIR
I support BUSH

Selkie

Quote from: Co-Z on February 24, 2008, 11:10:44 AM
MY POST WAS BEING SARCASTIC SIR

You mean your post was actually serious, and Andrew thought it was sarcastic.

sans culottes

Quote from: Selkie on February 24, 2008, 11:23:11 AM
You mean your post was actually serious, and Andrew thought it was sarcastic.

STOP SHUVIN WORDS INTO MY MOUTH OK?
I support BUSH

Hermione Granger

what the fuck where are please please me and let it be naked and beatles for sale

sans culottes

Quote from: CFalcon1219 on February 24, 2008, 11:28:43 AM
what the fuck where are please please me and let it be naked and beatles for sale

up ur mom's ass

and under the 'other' category.
I support BUSH

LINK2K9

Quote from: Houdini on February 24, 2008, 10:39:14 AM
Oh, you're right. I guess it was just such a shit post that I subconsciously ignored it.

I should start doing that from now on.

Quote from: Selkie on February 24, 2008, 06:35:12 AM
are u kidding? That's a great song

Are you sure you're not thinking of Honey Pie? Because that's a good song. Wild Honey Pie is not. I suggest taking a listen to the first disc of The White Album.

lol lara lol

sans culottes

I has the white album on vinyl. Side one is pretty good, side two is alright, side three is fucking win, side four isn't that great. For that album it's 3>1>2>4.
I support BUSH

LINK2K9

Quote from: Co-Z on February 24, 2008, 06:33:26 PM
I has the white album on vinyl. Side one is pretty good, side two is alright, side three is fucking win, side four isn't that great. For that album it's 3>1>2>4.

I'd go 2>3>1>4.

lol lara lol

sans culottes

huh. never really cared for 2 as much as 1 and 3.

1 actually might be best because of while my guiitar gently weeps... nah. 3 ftw.
I support BUSH

LINK2K9

Quote from: Co-Z on February 24, 2008, 10:23:21 PM
huh. never really cared for 2 as much as 1 and 3.

1 actually might be best because of while my guiitar gently weeps... nah. 3 ftw.

I picked the 2nd mostly because I love Martha My Dear and Blackbird.

lol lara lol

sans culottes

idk for em two much.

helter skelter, birthday, yer blues, everybody's got something to hide, oya 3 wins
I support BUSH

Selkie

Quote from: LINK2K9 on February 24, 2008, 05:34:43 PM
I should start doing that from now on.
Are you sure you're not thinking of Honey Pie? Because that's a good song. Wild Honey Pie is not. I suggest taking a listen to the first disc of The White Album.

I'm talking about Wild Honey Pie, on the first disc of the White Album. It's good.

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

I dont know, guys. The versatility and style shifts of The white album is pretty cool but it really seems more like a conglomeration of solo efforts than a true blue beatles album. Peppers is basically a step above(or below) a conceptual album which makes it an amazing listen as a whole. I'll probably have to stick with revolver.

sans culottes

Quote from: Boognish on February 25, 2008, 12:24:51 PM
I dont know, guys. The versatility and style shifts of The white album is pretty cool but it really seems more like a conglomeration of solo efforts than a true blue beatles album. Peppers is basically a step above(or below) a conceptual album which makes it an amazing listen as a whole. I'll probably have to stick with revolver.

holy shit, now it makes sense! the white album is what happens when the beatles say "perfect harmony in our music is getting pretty gay, lol, lets do sumtin else"
I support BUSH

LINK2K9

Quote from: Boognish on February 25, 2008, 12:24:51 PM

True, though I think that's what makes The White Album special. Despite it being a more solo effort by all four of the members, it still had a sense of cohesiveness.

Quote from: Selkie on February 25, 2008, 12:13:52 PM
I'm talking about Wild Honey Pie, on the first disc of the White Album. It's good.

No, it's a bad song.

lol lara lol

Go Up