October 23, 2024, 11:25:04 PM

1,531,340 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

you know whats fun

Started by Geno, February 21, 2008, 10:21:58 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

February 21, 2008, 10:21:58 PM Last Edit: February 21, 2008, 10:24:01 PM by Lawlz
Stretching out a rubber band and flicking it to make music.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Kalahari Inkantation

I enjoy shooting them at people. doodthing;

unwelc0med

Samus Aran

I like getting a particularly flexible one and putting my legs through it, spreading my legs a little bit while the rubber band is around my upper legs, and playing it like that. That way I can control how much it's stretched with my legs and use both hands to play it.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Kazarus on February 21, 2008, 10:26:03 PM
I like getting a particularly flexible one and putting my legs through it, spreading my legs a little bit while the rubber band is around my upper legs, and playing it like that. That way I can control how much it's stretched with my legs and use both hands to play it.
kaz's legs RUB IT
I just stretch it with one hand and play it with the other. doodella;

Feynman

I've got rubber bands in my mouth, so I occasionally strum them like a guitar.

The artist formally known

I too have braces.

They made me wear three recently, one on the left, one on the right, and one in the center. It makes four places to strum because the middle has two instead of one. SO MUCH FUCKING FUN

Socks

Quote from: Bassir C. on February 21, 2008, 10:28:17 PM
I've got rubber bands in my mouth, so I occasionally strum them like a guitar.

Is that all you have in there? Hmm...

Hensa

i had braces like...12345 years ago.
and i hated the rubber bands so fucking much.

oh god.

C.Mongler

wong wong wong wong

lets start a band ill be lead singer

Hensa

Socks

Both of you can't sing, I'll be the drummer.

Daddy

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Hensa

Quote from: JMV290 on February 22, 2008, 08:49:29 AM
boom boom chuck
Buddy youââ,¬â,,¢re a boy make a big noise, playinââ,¬â,,¢ in the street gonna be a big man some day

Go Up