October 22, 2024, 03:26:16 PM

1,531,338 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

i sexed me some Obama

Started by Bushy, February 21, 2008, 07:37:58 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Bushy

Now...I've heard a lot of crazy presidential scandals, but this one takes the cake. Forget about Monica Lewinsky, forget about Monroe's "Happy Birthday" serenade.

Meet Larry Sinclair.

For those who may not have heard already, Mr. Sinclair has just come forward, at this time in the election, no doubt, to make a claim that in November 1999, Obama (at the time, a state representative) acquired crack cocaine and presented himself to Sinclair, who went down on him.

"Mr. Obama knows these allegations to be true."

Um...already there are problems with this tale. Why come forward now and not in 1999? On one perspective, people see this as a slander on Obama's name from the ClinTON campaign. On the other hand, you have your white nationalists who are having their cake and eating this, too. If there's a greater scandal to come up at a time like this, I don't know what it is. The fact that this guy is willing to take a lie detector and challenges Obama to do the same means he is either very brave or wants more publicity for his YouTube video. I don't know, there are too many loopholes for it to be true, but the WN's are eating it up. I feel like I've been overexposed to the Orb of Confusion.

You be the judge.

http://wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=56626

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVeFVtcdSYY
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

Daddy

Felt showed me this a while back.

Feynman

KonohaShinobi

I don't believe that shit. Just another white man trying to bring down a brother who's doin' his thang. Just look at Micheal Jackson. As soon as he hit it big, people starting claiming he had CP and shit. Bullshi!!! Anyway, it's all a lie to bring down his campaign, and with ten wins on Hil in a row, I doubt this will work. Bullshit.

Also, pic unrelated.

ME##

Bushy

@pokemonyewest on Twitter

[REDACTED]

I do not have HIV/AIDS.

Kalahari Inkantation

lol what the fuck
I doubt it's true.

Nyerp

Hope won't save him now. meaty cocks

Go Up