October 19, 2024, 04:58:56 PM

1,531,336 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

jesus i need to leave the forums

Started by unwelc0med, February 20, 2008, 08:39:15 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Cameron the Smash Fag on February 20, 2008, 08:55:55 PM
Thanks Lawlz.

Are you and Kono willing to forgive me? After Title said all that shit about me, it really hurt me, I started thinking it was true because none of you would defend me. edumacate;

Who takes Title seriously? psyduck;

Other than that, I agree with Lawlz's post.

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

Quote from: Lawlz on February 20, 2008, 08:57:09 PM
Assuming you quit whining and going "lmao lets fuk," yes.
You always keep it real Lawlz, that's what I like about you.

V

Samus Aran

FMR, I think your biggest problem is that you're too excitable. Every time you get involved in an argument or anything like that you go over-the-top and it's annoying.

But that's just my observation. Don't take my word for it.

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

Quote from: Kazarus on February 20, 2008, 09:02:00 PM
FMR, I think your biggest problem is that you're too excitable. Every time you get involved in an argument or anything like that you go over-the-top and it's annoying.

But that's just my observation. Don't take my word for it.
I have fucking Attention Defecit Hyperactive Disorder. I try my best, but it's hard.

unwelc0med

February 20, 2008, 09:04:52 PM #36 Last Edit: February 20, 2008, 09:12:48 PM by unwelc0med
Quote from: Cameron the Smash Fag on February 20, 2008, 08:55:55 PM
Thanks Lawlz.

Are you and Kono willing to forgive me? After Title said all that shit about me, it really hurt me, I started thinking it was true because none of you would defend me. edumacate;
same for me, except with kaz  gonk;

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Cameron the Smash Fag on February 20, 2008, 09:04:12 PM
I have fucking Attention Defecit Hyperactive Disorder. I try my best, but it's hard.

Then go run on your treadmill for a while.

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on February 20, 2008, 09:05:07 PM
Then go run on your treadmill for a while.
That won't keep me from talking shit.

Kalahari Inkantation

Geno

Quote from: Kazarus on February 20, 2008, 09:02:00 PM
I always think he's just joking.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Tomboh

Kalahari Inkantation

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

Quote from: Geno. on February 20, 2008, 09:32:33 PM
I always think he's just joking.
Half the time I am, but I do get into serious arguments with Culo and Title.

Go Up