October 19, 2024, 10:21:14 AM

1,531,335 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Table Top games aka Traditional Games?

Started by The artist formally known, February 20, 2008, 03:44:57 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The artist formally known

Games like Monopoly, Magic the Gathering, Warhammer 40k, anything thats played with 2 or more people that uses nothing but cards, paper, and whatever else non-electronic thingys

Anyone besides me and Snorkel play these things?

Feynman

February 20, 2008, 03:46:06 PM #1 Last Edit: February 20, 2008, 08:01:06 PM by Bassir C.
I stopped playing them years ago. When I discovered the internet.

Samus Aran

I like to play Monopoly every once in a while with the rest of the family, but other than that, I pretty much never play those sorts of things.

I used to play Risk a lot with my mom but she didn't like it because she found it to be too tedious.

Squirtlejazz

iSnake

Risk is cool but my favorite board game that doesn't indulge too much into the nerd D&D types of games is Stratego. Probably one  of the best games ever. It's like chess and battle ship combined. You cannot see your opponents units

Kalahari Inkantation

MONOPOLY, BOGGLE, AND CHECKERS ARE MY FAVORITE

FullmetalGanon

I don't/will never have anyone to play with. So no.

Samus Aran

Quote from: HUNTER TECTRON on February 20, 2008, 03:51:35 PM
MONOPOLY, BOGGLE, AND CHECKERS ARE MY FAVORITE

Oh yeah, Checkers. I like playing that with my sister. She's gotten awfully good for only being 10 years old.

Claquesous

I used to play chess a lot with my dad when I was younger. And whenever we have a family get together at my grandma's, me and my cousins play Monopoly or Scrabble for old time's sake.

CutLess

My friend is truly addicted to chess.  I like it, too. doodella;

Checkers is an obvious yes.

Monopoly is awesome, too, but sometimes the game takes too long.  I also HATE the fact that some newer models of Monopoly have digital calculators.  Seriously, counting the money and ripping people off is what made the game fun.
>.<

Okay, board games are cool but I'm talking about the games you and your parents don't play together.

musica.cards

[move]gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby [/move]

Samus Aran

Quote from: reefer on February 20, 2008, 03:57:39 PM
Okay, board games are cool but I'm talking about the games you and your parents don't play together.

I used to play Pokemon cards sometimes with my friends. doodthing;

Quote from: Kazarus on February 20, 2008, 04:00:50 PM
I used to play Pokemon cards sometimes with my friends. doodthing;
no one around me ever ever played, they just collected them

i played it though

Samus Aran

Quote from: reefer on February 20, 2008, 04:07:32 PM
no one around me ever ever played, they just collected them

i played it though

...you played by yourself? y;

Go Up