October 19, 2024, 08:56:14 PM

1,531,336 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Stupid Socks

Started by YPrrrr, February 20, 2008, 02:23:31 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

YPrrrr

... and polished hardwood floors. I was over at my friends house, and they apparently just polished their floors as I learned later... point is I fell, and as I fell, I reached out to grab the counter, which was actually an electric stove, which apparently was heating up or still cooling down because it hurt like hell. Meanwhile, my fall also partially landed on a sleeping cat's tail, waking it, and causing it to run off with one of the most disturbing cries I have ever heard... fortunately the cat is fine. Anyways...

Stories of clumsiness/socks (not the user dammit)/burns.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Onetime I masturbated with a sock and now its crunchy kinda

V

Feynman

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on February 20, 2008, 02:23:31 PM
(not the user dammit)

Why did you capitalize the 'S' as if it was a name, then? Obviously you made this topic to cause some sort of confusion or direct some attention not to your story, but the user.

Nyerp

V

Quote from: Bassir C. on February 20, 2008, 02:25:27 PM
Why did you capitalize the 'S' as if it was a name, then? Obviously you made this topic to cause some sort of confusion or direct some attention not to your story, but the user.

Your astute observation skills serve you well.  gimpdood;

Socks

I once played basketball in socks for a few weeks during last summer due to a gym coach who had a rather larger penis up his colon.

YPrrrr

Quote from: NotSid on February 20, 2008, 02:24:31 PM
Onetime I masturbated with a sock and now its crunchy kinda
... ok no more sock stories like this please
Take it as you will

sans culottes

I support BUSH

CutLess

Dude, you were totally supposed skate on the floor.  I always do that. doodella;

YPrrrr

Quote from: CutLess on February 20, 2008, 02:33:41 PM
Dude, you were totally supposed skate on the floor.  I always do that. doodella;
Yeah, I can normally do that... but this floor was polished really well or with grease, because it was hard just to walk on it in my socks.

KonohaShinobi

CutLess

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on February 20, 2008, 02:36:01 PM
Yeah, I can normally do that... but this floor was polished really well or with grease, because it was hard just to walk on it in my socks.

Oh, it's much worse when the floor actually is covered with grease.  It's like your shoes are balls; they're never perfectly still.  And when you shift your weight, you'll fall flat on your face.

it sucks having a senile grandmother >.<

ncba93ivyase

Titles are supposed to be capitalized, idort. It's a rule of English.

And I once was sliding down my stairs on my butt (the stairs were carpetted with shag), and I ran out to the kitchen and bumped my little toe on the fridge and broke it. In case you're wondering, right to the right of the staircase was the kitchen and the fridge about two feet away from the lowest step.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Claquesous

I once tried to skate on a hardwood floor, but I got splinters in my foot instead...

Go Up