4 (25%)
NO
4 (25%)
I'VE TALKED WITH SOMEONE WHILE THEY WERE
8 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Go Down

Daddy

Yes, a few times; but not while admin here.

Back at NSider I did it while writing an essay and Tomboh took it upon himself to let NSider know that I was drunk.

I haven't been drunk since the end of the last school year though, and haven't drank anything since the beginning of this year.  baddood;

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: su??? n????o? on February 20, 2008, 04:41:06 PM
Actually, I haven't been high ever in my life.
Neither have I, unless being high on medicine counts while you're at the dentist. doodella;

Socks

Quote from: JMV290 on February 20, 2008, 04:41:44 PM
I haven't been drunk since the end of the last school year though, and haven't drank anything since the beginning of this year.

When I went on vacation last month I brought back some local rum from the place I was at, it's pure alcohol no added extras. I brought some a few times to school and me and V were wasted, good times.

Next week we're both going to enjoy this fine Dutch Master product after I get some mary jane this weekend.

Daddy

Socks

Nyerp

Daddy

Socks

Quote from: JMV290 on February 20, 2008, 05:14:11 PM
I can't afford that.

I only pay 25 a month for it, my father covers the rest, we have the full package which is about 120 a month.

Sam

I've been depressed and gotten drunk then came online. 

I ended up having to leave the couple times I've done that because it just gets too hard to type and people get mad at me.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Wrench

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: Socks on February 20, 2008, 04:54:49 PM
When I went on vacation last month I brought back some local rum from the place I was at, it's pure alcohol no added extras. I brought some a few times to school and me and V were wasted, good times.

Next week we're both going to enjoy this fine Dutch Master product after I get some mary jane this weekend.

No one calls it mary jane anymore.

Daddy

Sync

Sync

Go Up