4 (25%)
NO
4 (25%)
I'VE TALKED WITH SOMEONE WHILE THEY WERE
8 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

I've never been drunk or high online, but I remember talking with someone through PMs while she was high on NSider. doodella;

Nyerp

KonohaShinobi

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Socks

I've chatted with someone who was high, not sure about drunk. As for myself, I like to do other things other than chat online when I'm not sober; mainly harass slutty looking girls.

Pele

When I'm drunk, I can barely walk a straight line, so forget about the "using computer when drunk" idea.

Samus Aran

I've talked to Steal while he was high on more than one occasion. I've also talked to my IRL friend Nick many times while he was high.

Hensa

Quote from: Kazarus on February 20, 2008, 12:30:06 PM
I've talked to Steal while he was high on more than one occasion. I've also talked to my IRL friend Nick many times while he was high.
you also talked to me on new years eve...

i was drunk :3

Samus Aran

Hensa

YPrrrr

Not that they've admitted... Unless Steal was in a chat before...

sans culottes

I've chatted with a 14 year old smot power on WoW.

Also I was once watching this Jimi Hendrix live video. Jimi would perform while on LSD, and this one YouTube commenter was like "How does he do all that on LSD? I just took some and I can barely type this!"
I support BUSH

Squirtlejazz

Yes, and I raced a dude that was drunk in MKDS. He was better drunk though.
iSnake

rreeppttaarr

I was high one time while I was on the internet, but I wasn't high on purpose.

[REDACTED]

I do not have HIV/AIDS.

Go Up