October 19, 2024, 01:27:56 AM

1,531,335 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

LET ME GO YOU WHORE

Started by Hensa, February 20, 2008, 06:19:34 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hensa

so i got in a fight about personal freedom with my mom today.

im eighteen.

i cannot drive into the next town with a friend because "its DANGEROUS"

and i have to ASK thats right ASK to go to youth on wednesdays and get approval from BOTH parents before even considering to go worship jESUS

im not allowed to drive....they wont take me to renew my license

i cant wear eyeliner without putting up a DAMN big fight about it. same goes for wearing the color black.

my parents snoop through my stuff when im away and bitch and complain about the things they find for WEEKS

damnit i need a place to live but i dont know how to tell them "IM OUTTA HERE YO"

Nyerp

They're punishing you for worshipping Jesus.

Cookie

Just do what I did and get kicked out of your own house when your 16.  befuddlement

No really this sucks, just stay at home. Atleast you get food.

Socks

Quote from: ProtectedMember32 on February 20, 2008, 06:19:34 AM
and i have to ASK thats right ASK to go to youth on wednesdays and get approval from BOTH parents before even considering to go worship jESUS

Good. Consider yourself lucky, I would have just straight out beat you senseless. Jesus Juice.

Hensa

Quote from: Socks on February 20, 2008, 07:12:19 AM
Good. Consider yourself lucky, I would have just straight out beat you senseless. Jesus Juice.
youre such a dumbass.  baddood;

Geno

Maybe you should get a boyfriend and move out.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Hensa

Quote from: Geno. on February 20, 2008, 08:46:59 AM
Maybe you should get a boyfriend and move out.
i dont know how to tell them im leaving though

KonohaShinobi

Geno

Quote from: ProtectedMember32 on February 20, 2008, 09:20:50 AM
i dont know how to tell them im leaving though
Hey Mom I'm 18. I'm legally old enough to move out to a privating housing and have sex with my boyfriend

Bye.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Hensa

Quote from: Geno. on February 20, 2008, 11:32:35 AM
Hey Mom I'm 18. I'm legally old enough to move out to a privating housing and have sex with my boyfriend

Bye.
she'd shit a gloden brick

Socks

Nyerp

Quote from: ProtectedMember32 on February 20, 2008, 11:55:01 AM

which you could sell and buy the god damn universe :Othumbup;

DO IT DO IT

V

Quote from: ProtectedMember32 on February 20, 2008, 11:55:01 AM

Then you take that brick, and me and you buy an island.  wub;

Hensa

Quote from: Socks on February 20, 2008, 11:55:33 AM
Is that what they teach you at Jesus school?

no
the youth i go to is a practically a  house party.

i just use the Jesus excuse to get there.

Quote from: V on February 20, 2008, 11:57:41 AM
Then you take that brick, and me and you buy an island.  wub;
and island all to ourselves? oh my~
nah,
id have to invite Kaz and Tec...and Kono :3
Quote from: Nyerp on February 20, 2008, 11:56:21 AM
which you could sell and buy the god damn universe :Othumbup;

DO IT DO IT
IF ONLY IT WERE THAT EASSSSY ;----;

Socks

Go Up