May 23, 2024, 02:38:59 AM

1,531,628 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Any high level pokemon with sleep?

Started by The artist formally known, May 13, 2007, 11:01:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Bushy

@pokemonyewest on Twitter

The artist formally known

No, something that puts the enemy to sleep

I'll just train my Venusaur. Trying to catch Regigigas with a Pokeball

Bushy

Then you must mean sleep powder gentleman;

And no V_V I do not
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

UnagiPower

Quote from: Reaper on May 14, 2007, 01:34:43 PM

You should also get a pokemon who knows false swipe, that helps tremendously  caterpie;

The artist formally known

Quote from: UnagiPower on May 14, 2007, 01:41:27 PM

You should also get a pokemon who knows false swipe, that helps tremendously  caterpie;
False swipe? Who would know that?!?!?!

UnagiPower

Quote from: Reaper on May 14, 2007, 02:04:04 PM
Quote from: UnagiPower on May 14, 2007, 01:41:27 PM

False swipe? Who would know that?!?!?!

Sceptile, or Sneasal and some other pokemon

You can buy the TM at the Veilstone Department Store, Third Floor (Top  Person). Costs $2000. 

heltar

YOU STILL ARE!?!?!?!

Dude, get a Parasect with Spore and False swipe...I plan on raising mine hella.

mariofreak55

Scyther/Scizor knows false swipe, and what I did was I just slowed it down a shitload using a speed-lowering move and my lvl 24 kricketune can get sleep powder off on about any legendary I've faced...

Ricky

UnagiPower

Quote from: MILADMAAAN on May 14, 2007, 09:06:54 PM
Scyther/Scizor knows false swipe, and what I did was I just slowed it down a shitload using a speed-lowering move and my lvl 24 kricketune can get sleep powder off on about any legendary I've faced...

You can only lower/raise a pokemans stat a max of 6 levels. Any move that lowers a stat greatly/harshly is 2 levels, anything else is only 1 level.

Just thought it'd help  y;

mariofreak55

Quote from: UnagiPower on May 15, 2007, 04:20:02 PM

You can only lower/raise a pokemans stat a max of 6 levels. Any move that lowers a stat greatly/harshly is 2 levels, anything else is only 1 level.

Yeah, I was able to outspeed Giratina with sharply lowering its speed 3 times with a lvl 24 kricketune. v;

UnagiPower

Quote from: MILADMAAAN on May 15, 2007, 04:31:39 PM

Yeah, I was able to outspeed Giratina with sharply lowering its speed 3 times with a lvl 24 kricketune. v;

Yeah the stats increase dramatically when you do stuff like swords dance....It reaches the 1000's  :science:

heltar

Quote from: UnagiPower on May 15, 2007, 04:35:22 PM
Quote from: MILADMAAAN on May 15, 2007, 04:31:39 PM

Yeah the stats increase dramatically when you do stuff like swords dance....It reaches the 1000's  :science:

that a fact?

Go Up