September 28, 2024, 03:19:08 PM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I AM NOW A RADIOHEAD FAN

Started by Andrew1911, February 18, 2008, 12:05:45 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

me003

Maybe if you guys listen to In Rainbows from a different perspective, you could get more into it. Or completely hate it?
Either way download this cd from here. It's hip hop radiohead mixes, but give it a chance.

http://www.onesevensevensix.com/amplive/index.html
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Well, I sat down and really listened to the whole album this morning ("In rainbows") and I still cant really understand the universal appeal. It just seems like a spruced up version of Kid A. It's not a terrible album, but how is it getting so much recognition. Hell, on last.fm Radiohead is more listened to than the beatles.

Selkie

Quote from: Boognish on March 03, 2008, 02:34:13 PM
Well, I sat down and really listened to the whole album this morning ("In rainbows") and I still cant really understand the universal appeal. It just seems like a spruced up version of Kid A. It's not a terrible album, but how is it getting so much recognition. Hell, on last.fm Radiohead is more listened to than the beatles.

It's because it is much much better than expected probably. I myself was expecting shit after the shit-fest Hail to the Thief.

And they totally blew the lid off with In Rainbows and returned to their old glory of Kid A, OK Computer, The Bends etc.

it was a very pleasant surprise for me, and a solid album in general.

Snorkel

I'm completely neutral on OK Computer. I can't find one thing I like or dislike about it.

I like In Rainbows a lot; I haven't listened to many albums besides those.

Selkie

Quote from: Snorkel on March 03, 2008, 04:51:18 PM
I'm completely neutral on OK Computer. I can't find one thing I like or dislike about it.

I like In Rainbows a lot; I haven't listened to many albums besides those.

Listen to kid A

NOW.

But seriously. Now.

Daddy

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: JMV290 on March 05, 2008, 07:09:45 AM
Radiohead won't GTFO the Last.FM charts.
Seriously, they've been #1 since In Rainbows came out.

Selkie

Go Up