September 24, 2024, 08:29:51 AM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

internet shitts in other places

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, February 17, 2008, 06:43:56 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

I was walking around the outside of the mall to get to EB Games, and I passed a door with some things written on it. At first I just took a glimpse and walked past it, but then i turned around and re-read it to make sure I was seeing properly.
It said "y halo thar" and "IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!"
lol 4chon faggits

Ever seen internet memes in places outside of the internet?

Feynman

Today in Starbucks, where I stayed for a while with my dad waiting for my appointment at the genius bar at the west 14th St. Apple store, some guy just said to me "vote Ron Paul". I responded with "NO, KUCINICH" and he just left.

YPrrrr

Pyrate

My sister's dumb friend and boyfriend browse 4chan, and think they're funny when they say shit like, "IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAAAAND!" or "THIS IS SPARTAAAAA!"

ncba93ivyase

Anyone that's spent more than 2 weeks at 4chan wouldn't do something stupid like that.

It's a result of idiots spreading slop to other forums and little twelve year olds from those forums take it everywhere.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Daddy

ME##

The retards in my wold history class love yelling 'THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!'.  >.<

YPrrrr

I thought this is sparta came from the movie

silly me goonish

Wrench

I havn't seen anything.

My town probably doesn't even know what 4chan is.

Pele

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on February 17, 2008, 06:53:29 PM
I thought this is sparta came from the movie

silly me goonish

seems like i was misinformed as well

Blaze-Senpai

i've seen someone's license plate say "Will Work For Bandwidth" and I lol'd.

Feynman

Quote from: Blaziken Prince on February 17, 2008, 07:20:23 PM

License plate?

musica.cards

[move]gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby [/move]

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Blaziken Prince on February 17, 2008, 07:20:23 PM

that's a bigass license plate.

FullmetalGanon

some kid in my programming class says "i herd u leik mudkipz" and orly n stuffs all the time. he calls memes "meems". faggot

Go Up