Anybody have one song from their song selection that's your most hated genre of

Started by 6M69I69B9, February 17, 2008, 06:11:07 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

6M69I69B9

music?

I hate rap sometimes, but I love ths one song called "The Anthem" and a song called "What u gon' do?".

Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

YPrrrr

I have some Rage Against the Machine (metal), because someone told me I'd enjoy it...

I don't. I guess they thought I'd like the message, but I hate the steriotypical metal singing (screaming, whatever it's called)

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on February 17, 2008, 06:21:17 PM
I have some Rage Against the Machine (metal), because someone told me I'd enjoy it...

I don't. I guess they thought I'd like the message, but I hate the steriotypical metal singing (screaming, whatever it's called)
Its not stereotypical metal screaming, its just their singer not being that good of a rapper. doodthing;

YPrrrr

Quote from: Jesus on February 17, 2008, 06:24:40 PM
Its not stereotypical metal screaming, its just their singer not being that good of a rapper. doodthing;
Is that what it was supposed to be? goonish

Placebo Headwound

Selkie

Opeth lolz

Also, Mastodon is slightly heavier than I prefer at times, but Mastodon fucking kicks ASS

C.Mongler

Death From Above 1979 is probably the heaviest stuff I listen to lol.

sans culottes

Hmm. Lemme think. I don't listen to pop (but don't mind some of it). Never cared a bit for 80's pop, only pop I really enjoy is something like the early Beatles. But I do love Men Without Hats. Their singer is fucking badass.
I support BUSH

Go Up