September 23, 2024, 04:26:35 PM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

BAN SOCKS

Started by Feynman, February 17, 2008, 04:30:23 PM

previous topic - next topic

YES?

Yes.
No.
Go Down

Daddy

Quote from: Elep on February 17, 2008, 06:05:31 PM
Victory is ours!

I don't only listen to hip hop, I'm just not a fan of Classic Rock.  I do like Ska however, more specifically, the Reel Big Fish.
Yeah, I listen to other genres too but having the option to discuss more than just one genre is a plus.

Pele

Quote from: JMV290 on February 17, 2008, 06:06:31 PM
Yeah, I listen to other genres too but having the option to discuss more than just one genre is a plus.

Yeah, have you checked out Sweatshop Union yet? I'd suggest "Lead the Way".  Good shit right there.

Daddy

Quote from: Elep on February 17, 2008, 06:07:07 PM
Yeah, have you checked out Sweatshop Union yet? I'd suggest "Lead the Way".  Good shit right there.
I found some of their stuff on YouTube a while back and liked it but keep forgetting to search for a download.

Pele

Quote from: JMV290 on February 17, 2008, 06:08:53 PM
I found some of their stuff on YouTube a while back and liked it but keep forgetting to search for a download.

Oh, nice one. I like how we hijacked this thread completely for the discussion of music.

Also, I've been listening to a bunch of Rammstein recently. doodthing;

Daddy

Quote from: Elep on February 17, 2008, 06:10:04 PM
Oh, nice one. I like how we hijacked this thread completely for the discussion of music.

Also, I've been listening to a bunch of Rammstein recently. doodthing;
Now the thread is worth something. spam;

Pele

Quote from: JMV290 on February 17, 2008, 06:10:49 PM
Now the thread is worth something. spam;

I could get at least 5$ for Bassir on the slave market.

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

Quote from: JMV290 on February 17, 2008, 06:05:37 PM
Discuss it more.  baddood;
Ok. baddood;

I wish there were more of you into dancing though.

superclucky

does socks have a sock fetish or something
kewns are smelly

Daddy

Selkie

Nyerp

I have plans for him. yes;

Socks

Quote from: Bassir C. on February 17, 2008, 04:30:23 PM
We need his psuedo-intellectuality and sarcasm out of here. It's bad enough we have V, but even he can be tolerable.

Ummââ,¬Â¦ No, I veto your shitty idea, and you. Socks will continue to post accordingly, regardless. As far as "psuedo-intellectuality" goes, its actually spelled pseudo but I digress, go suck it. There, not intellectual nor sarcastic, just plain old dick sucking, get to it kid.

Nyerp

Damn, he posted again.

Feynman

Quote from: Socks on February 17, 2008, 07:47:54 PM
Ummââ,¬Â¦ No, I veto your shitty idea, and you. Socks will continue to post accordingly, regardless. As far as "psuedo-intellectuality" goes, its actually spelled pseudo but I digress, go suck it. There, not intellectual nor sarcastic, just plain old dick sucking, get to it kid.

That's better.

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

Go Up