September 24, 2024, 11:29:00 PM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Huh? Are they looking for controversy?

Started by Daddy, February 15, 2008, 01:31:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

ncba93ivyase

Or they just want to state the facts.

50% of the prison population is black? Whoops, can't let that leak out because it'll start a riot.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Albel The Wicked

I wouldnt grab it because i would be afraid it might have Anthrax.

Selkie

Quote from: Lawlz on February 15, 2008, 01:38:00 PM
Or they just want to state the facts.

50% of the prison population is black? Whoops, can't let that leak out because it'll start a riot.

Statistics are pointless, what?

It comes down to the individual in the long run.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Selkie on February 15, 2008, 02:17:51 PM
Statistics are pointless
50% of the prison population is black and it's clear there is some sort of problem here

... or not and statistics don't mean anything i mean really who cares how well the average kid does in school or what the chances are of developing cancer

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Lawlz on February 15, 2008, 02:19:11 PM
50% of the prison population is black and it's clear there is some sort of problem here

... or not and statistics don't mean anything i mean really who cares how well the average kid does in school or what the chances are of developing cancer

statistics really don't mean shit.

Selkie

Quote from: Lawlz on February 15, 2008, 02:19:11 PM

I'm simply saying it's simple to meet a boack guy who's a better person than lots of white guys, regardless of how many blacks there are in prison.

It's all societal fluctuations and waves, it doesn't mean one slice of a shit.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Selkie on February 15, 2008, 02:29:01 PM
I'm simply saying it's simple to meet a boack guy who's a better person than lots of white guys, regardless of how many blacks there are in prison.

It's all societal fluctuations and waves, it doesn't mean one slice of a shit.
Just because a statistic says 50% of all people in prison are black, it doesn't mean all black men are bad. psyduck;

It could simply mean there's something wrong in society that leads them to such actions, they're just more likely to get caught, prosecuted, etc. It's an attempt at an accurate compilation of facts.

Selkie

Quote from: Lawlz on February 15, 2008, 02:30:56 PM
Just because a statistic says 50% of all people in prison are black, it doesn't mean all black men are bad. psyduck;

It could simply mean there's something wrong in society that leads them to such actions, they're just more likely to get caught, prosecuted, etc. It's an attempt at an accurate compilation of facts.

Ok you're thinking reasonably

I thought you were attacking blacks.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Selkie on February 15, 2008, 02:34:20 PM
Ok you're thinking reasonably

I thought you were attacking blacks.
because there are idiots that are offended by statistics

About 50% of people in prison are black, and that's a fact, not some attempt at a racist remark. Considering they're vastly outnumbered by caucasians, it shows there's a problem that the nation as a whole needs to better understand.

hotlikesauce.

Go Up