September 25, 2024, 11:14:18 AM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Is my school really that fucked up?

Started by FULL_METAL_RYDER2, February 14, 2008, 07:22:27 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Socks

February 14, 2008, 09:04:28 PM #30 Last Edit: February 14, 2008, 09:13:43 PM by Socks
There a difference between being sarcastic and judgmental. I'm pretty sure I have not seriously attempted to respond to anyone's post with the sole intention of belittling them, unless they come at me first. Everything was light hearted, even your comment until you felt the need to continue the conversion with a bitchy attitude. In any case, do you really think I would seriously waste more time than I absolutely have too arguing with someone, on the internet of all places, about pointless shit?

There's a saying we should all think about..

YPrrrr

Quote from: Socks on February 14, 2008, 09:04:28 PM
There a difference between being sarcastic and judgmental. I'm pretty sure I have not seriously attempted to respond to anyone?s post with the sole intention of belittling them, unless they come a tme first. Everything was light hearted, even your comment until you felt the need to continue the conversion with a bitch attitude. In any case, do you really think I would seriously waste more time than I absolutely had too arguing with someone on the internet of all places, about pointless shit?

Alright... some of your posts seem more judgmental, but if you don't mean them that way I guess it's cool.

Daddy

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on February 14, 2008, 09:15:34 PM
Alright... some of your posts seem more judgmental, but if you don't mean them that way I guess it's cool.
socks is cool

V

Nyerp

6M69I69B9

Umm... Not really, but your school must be lying or someshit about the having sex if they are saying shit like that.

They're just in the first step of growing up into a follower.  befuddlement
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Socks

V

Go Up