September 25, 2024, 01:19:21 PM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Is my school really that fucked up?

Started by FULL_METAL_RYDER2, February 14, 2008, 07:22:27 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Houdini

Quote from: Cameron the Smash Fag on February 14, 2008, 07:30:38 PM
I'm still pure in the eyes of god... gonk;
But I thought sex was considered a good thing by Christians.

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

Quote from: Houdini on February 14, 2008, 07:37:32 PM
But I thought sex was considered a good thing by Christians.
I'm not married.

ME##

superclucky

I talked about that stuff in elementary.

Me and my friends would tap our fingers together at people. (It's suppose to represent HARD CORE HUMPING.) <3
kewns are smelly

Tomboh

Socks

I'm pretty sure Christians believe in anal sex, yeah, that's what my Priest told me, wait? hold on a sec.. oh SHIT!! In any case freshman and sophomores just talk about sex, junior and senior year it's where it's at, ah, the good ol' days.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Socks on February 14, 2008, 08:32:05 PM
I'm pretty sure Christians believe in anal sex, yeah, that's what my Priest told me, wait? hold on a sec.. oh SHIT!! In any case freshman and sophomores just talk about sex, junior and senior year it's where it's at, ah, the good ol' days.

No, freshman year is when all the kiddies brag about getting laid, sophomore year is when they brag about the seventeenth woman, junior year is when everyone gets it, and senior year is when everyone is just pretty casual and people like me go home and cry for never even getting kissed.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

YPrrrr

Quote from: Socks on February 14, 2008, 08:32:05 PM
I'm pretty sure Christians believe in anal sex, yeah, that's what my Priest told me, wait? hold on a sec.. oh SHIT!!
Not one of your better efforts

Albel The Wicked

Quote from: Lawlz on February 14, 2008, 08:34:05 PM
No, freshman year is when all the kiddies brag about getting laid, sophomore year is when they brag about the seventeenth woman, junior year is when everyone gets it, and senior year is when everyone is just pretty casual and people like me go home and cry for never even getting kissed.
lol.

Socks

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on February 14, 2008, 08:34:43 PM
Not one of your better efforts

What am I funny on demand? I just got raped at work for 7 hours, now let me rape this forum with shitty comments for a few minutes.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Socks on February 14, 2008, 08:38:57 PM
What am I funny on demand? I just got raped at work for 7 hours, now let me rape this forum with shitty comments for a few minutes.

i just worked an 8 hour shift

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Daddy

YPrrrr

Quote from: Socks on February 14, 2008, 08:38:57 PM

Obviously not, and I'm not stopping you from continuing your shitty posts, so shut the hell up.

Socks

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on February 14, 2008, 08:45:29 PM
Obviously not, and I'm not stopping you from continuing your shitty posts, so shut the hell up.

So you want me to shut the hell up because when I did say something you felt the need to moan and bitch about it? Here's an novel idea, I'll continue to post whatever I want and you feel free to do the same without some asshole making half assed remarks about whether it's funny or not.

As Slim Shady said, "I just don't give a fuck".

YPrrrr

Quote from: Socks on February 14, 2008, 08:50:57 PM
So you want me to shut the hell up because when I did say something you felt the need to moan and bitch about it? Here's an novel idea, I'll continue to post whatever I want and you feel free to do the same without some asshole making half assed remarks about whether it's funny or not.

As Slim Shady said, "I just don't give a fuck".

You've been judging other peoples' posts since you got here, so why should it matter to you?

Go Up