September 21, 2024, 09:52:20 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

FEALED TRIPZ

Started by ncba93ivyase, February 14, 2008, 02:34:05 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum, tomorrow I have my first first trip since eighth grade. I'm going to see a bilingual play tomorrow for my french class, and then later this month I'm going to the capitol to watch the guys make laws. powerofone;

DID YOU GUYS ENJOY YOUR FIELDING TRIPS?

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

KonohaShinobi

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on February 14, 2008, 02:35:06 PM
I hated field trips.
Because you feel lonely like I do?

This one should be okay because my friend really only associates with me in this class, so I shouldn't be too lonely. My DS will keep me busy. weewee;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Daddy

I went on like 1 field trip not counting the senior class trips during high school.

APUSH went to Boston.

[hedy]Zidone

I've had one field trip this year.

MISSOURI SUCKS :(

Tri4se

My last field trip was to go snowboarding/skiing in 8th grade for 3 days.

Samus Aran

I only remember a few field trips.

In kindergarten, we actually had a field trip to our teacher's house/farm, where we learned to ride ponies and ate smores, along with some other things I don't remember.

In fifth grade we went to some weird camp place that was all about conservationism and stuff like that. SAVE THE WOLVES.

In sixth grade we went to another camp-like place except this one was much larger and was actually fun. We did a lot of camping stuff and learning but we also had this crazy four-piece obstacle course-like thing that was suspended really high up in the air, with a zip cord at the end. God that was fun.

In seventh grade our environmental science class went to Zippel Bay for some pH testing and some other stuff that I don't remember.

In my senior year, we had two trips in my Physics class. First, we went to the Soudan Mine Underground State Park, which was kind of cool I guess. We learned about the old mine itself and then went on to the real reason we were there, which was to learn about the particle testing and stuff they were doing in a lab farther down than the mine. They had a room that was working with trying to find/capture/study dark matter, which of course hasn't discovered anything yet, but they hope to figure something out eventually. I don't really remember most of it. For the second trip we went to the Bosch car testing area near where I live. We basically learned about car brakes and stuff like that, particularly automatic components like ABS.

Then of course we also had our senior trip. We went to St. Paul for that.

Bushy

My favorite was in 5th Grade, we went to D.C.

It was epic yes;

This year, we're going to the Asheville Zoo, and then some field trip they've told us little about.
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

YPrrrr

I'm going on possibly 4 field trips this year, all in may.

I'm going to DC twice, possibly New York, and possibly somewhere for Environ. Science. I love them... such a good time to socialize, and lunch is always a highlight

Nyerp

Quote from: Bushybrow on February 14, 2008, 02:48:39 PM

It was epic yes;

what the fuck

i had to get a vacation to go there madood;

CutLess

I've recently been to Fermilab.  The other students thought it was boring and nerdy, but I thought it was pretty awesome.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Bushybrow on February 14, 2008, 02:48:39 PM

It was epic yes;

This year, we're going to the Asheville Zoo, and then some field trip they've told us little about.
It's good for about 2, maybe 3 visits, then it sucks

Gin

I get to go to six flags for physics in a few months.

Feynman

We're going on a trip to Carnegie Hall this year, but I'm not going.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Bassir C. on February 14, 2008, 04:57:55 PM
We're going on a trip to Carnegie Hall this year, but I'm not going.

lol, why not?

Go Up