September 23, 2024, 11:23:29 PM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

So, how my parents thinking I'm depressed saved me.

Started by Daddy, February 13, 2008, 08:59:06 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Socks

Quote from: V on February 13, 2008, 09:23:20 PM
let's cut ourselves together, sweetheart. <3 <3

I'll bring the chainsaw. Ok who's first?

bluaki

I'm pretty sure people I know in real life  know about how depressed I am. doodthing;

V

Daddy

Quote from: Socks on February 13, 2008, 09:22:23 PM
It's called shifting shit, allow me to elaborate. Your parents do'?t want to face the realization that perhaps they are not doing enough to motivate your punk ass and or properly raise you to be successful. Because that would mean, god forbid, they'll actually have to do real parent stuff, hard work, go figure. As such, given that you're probably not a total dip shit when it comes to intelligence, they go for the one ambiguous cause which they can claim cannot be controlled and or "fixed" by them, no blame on their part. Tell your old man and woman to get their shit together or else you'll hang yourself with shoelace from a ceiling fan.  if i could afford it i'd probably move out.

i live with my step dad lol.

My mom moved out in July and i dunno where my dad is.

I have a chronic habit of laziness.  I'm sure underlying personality disorders don't really help with the whole depression thing.  befuddlement

Albel The Wicked

Quote from: Socks on February 13, 2008, 09:24:34 PM
I'll bring the chainsaw. Ok who's first?
Don't worry you can all go at the same time.  I'll make sure i cut all of you at about the same time. 

Socks

V

Quote from: Socks on February 13, 2008, 09:29:28 PM
My man, self preservation even before hoe's, good shit kid.

Shit, after you kill her, we're going to the bar. :|

Socks

Quote from: V on February 13, 2008, 09:31:07 PM
Shit, after you kill her, we're going to the bar.

For show, or fuck it, I'll just get some of my homemade shit, and you will drink it this time, pussy. Throw in Isaac and his white and green air forces plus the girls and the "wild" hotel, its a wrap.

V

Quote from: Socks on February 13, 2008, 09:38:31 PM
For show, or fuck it, I'll just get some of my homemade shit, and you will drink it this time, pussy. Throw in Isaac and his white and green air forces plus the girls and the "wild" hotel, its a wrap.

We definitely have to make that hotel party happen. I told him don't bullshit, I'll help him pay and everything.

Socks

I'll put up too, fuck it, I'm trying to get my dick licked by those bad ass Rican bitches. I know your dick's hard already just thinking about multiple Latin bitches at your command.

V

Quote from: Socks on February 13, 2008, 09:44:11 PM
I'll put up too, fuck it, I'm trying to get my dick licked by those bad ass Rican bitches. I know your dick's hard already just thinking about multiple Latin bitches at your command.

oh god yes, Ricans.  :|

Albel The Wicked

Is it rong if its nut?

Himu

Daddy

You better watch what the fuck flies outta ya mouth
Or I'ma hijack a plane and fly it into your house
Burn your apartment with your family tied to the couch
And slit your throat, so when you scream, only blood comes out

Socks

Immortal Technique, good shit, I'm waiting for his new album to drop like a fat bitch on ice.

Go Up