September 23, 2024, 11:34:54 PM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

So, how my parents thinking I'm depressed saved me.

Started by Daddy, February 13, 2008, 08:59:06 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

So I decided to tell my dad that I failed two classes last semester.  doodthing;
I thought he would start yelling at me but he was like "why" and then later on he was acting like I was depressed and that was the reason I failed.

At the end of the last school year they tried saying the same thing.  :(

why do they think i'm depressed.  >.<

Himu

Albel The Wicked

Because you are. ;_;

Tell your parents to fuck off.

Daddy

Tomboh

hmm

why would one think some is depressed if they never smile? befuddlement

Daddy

Quote from: Tomboh on February 13, 2008, 09:02:22 PM
hmm

why would one think some is depressed if they never smile? befuddlement
I wasn't loved enough as a child.  toot;

Tri4se

Your parents know your smart, So they come to the most obvious conclusions first.

Himu

If it makes you feel better my parents and my whole school thinks I'm depressed. emo;

V

Quote from: Charmed on February 13, 2008, 09:08:52 PM
If it makes you feel better my parents and my whole school thinks I'm depressed. emo;

Do you cut yourself?

Himu

Himu

Socks

Quote from: JMV290 on February 13, 2008, 08:59:06 PM
..why do they think i'm depressed.

It's called shifting shit, allow me to elaborate. Your parents don't want to face the realization that perhaps they are not doing enough to motivate your punk ass and or properly raise you to be successful. Because that would mean, god forbid, they'll actually have to do real parent stuff, hard work, go figure. As such, given that you're probably not a total dip shit when it comes to intelligence, they go for the one ambiguous cause which they can claim cannot be controlled and or "fixed" by them, no blame on their part. Tell your old man and woman to get their shit together or else you'll hang yourself with shoelace from a ceiling fan.

V

Go Up