September 19, 2024, 04:46:56 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Keep this board?

Started by The artist formally known, February 13, 2008, 01:20:58 PM

previous topic - next topic

Keep this board?

Yes
5 (19.2%)
No
21 (80.8%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Go Down

Samus Aran

Quote from: Lawlz on February 13, 2008, 03:19:55 PM
Sports.

I'm not defending that either. I don't even know why that board was made.

Albel The Wicked

Quote from: Kaz on February 13, 2008, 03:24:07 PM
I'm not defending that either. I don't even know why that board was made.
I think because if the forum ever becomes more active it has a chance of getting a lot of activity on itself.  This board is just stupid and should be deleted.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Albel The Wicked on February 13, 2008, 03:32:56 PM
I think because if the forum ever becomes more active it has a chance of getting a lot of activity on itself.  This board is just stupid and should be deleted.

Perhaps it could, yes. It'd at least be a lot more active than this piece of shit.

Actually, now that I think of it, I'm pretty sure the Sports Board was created because Title and a few others started making a bunch of sports threads in The Lobby shortly after he joined, and for some reason that annoyed Lawlz and maybe one other admin.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Kaz on February 13, 2008, 03:36:00 PM
Perhaps it could, yes. It'd at least be a lot more active than this piece of shit.

Actually, now that I think of it, I'm pretty sure the Sports Board was created because Title and a few others started making a bunch of sports threads in The Lobby shortly after he joined, and for some reason that annoyed Lawlz and maybe one other admin.
Bassir

36chambers

boyah is only active enough for one board. if all we had was general discussion, itd be awesome.

UnagiPower

Quote from: 36 on February 13, 2008, 04:39:32 PM
boyah is only active enough for one board. if all we had was general discussion, itd be awesome.

And videogame board.  doodella;

strongbad

We should turn it into a school/homework board  caterpie;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Strongbad007 on February 13, 2008, 04:49:56 PM
We should turn it into a school/homework board  caterpie;
or general help for things that don't have a board already in place them (tech, games)

I think you all are whining about the title more than the purpose.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Daddy

Quote from: Lawlz on February 13, 2008, 04:51:14 PM
or general help for things that don't have a board already in place them (tech, games)

I think you all are whining about the title more than the purpose.
WE CAN DISCUSS MATH, SCIENCE, HISTORY, AND ENGLISH, AS WELL AS OTHER SCHOOL SUBJECTS.

YPrrrr

I think the voting is pretty clear

Nyerp

Houdini

Everything in this board would fit nicely in either General discussion or the recycle board.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Houdini on February 13, 2008, 08:11:22 PM
Everything in this board would fit nicely in either General discussion or the recycle board.

Pretty much, yeah.

The artist formally known

If we keep it, it needs a better name.

As someone pointed out, too hard to keep a fine line between this board and the others.

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Kaz on February 13, 2008, 03:36:00 PM

No, Title said that if we had a Sports Board, then he would invite his friends, who also love sports.

But this has never occured, yet.
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Go Up