September 26, 2024, 04:22:25 PM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I HAVE 5 OREOS IN MY MOUTH

Started by Daddy, February 13, 2008, 12:43:43 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hyper

Quote from: JMV290 on February 13, 2008, 12:43:43 PM
ITT we discuss feats that you have accomplished that you didn't think you could.

also this is hard to chew.
how aer you talking with yuor mouth full???

Socks

He's typing genius, I'm pretty sure that does not require talking, unless you think thoughts must be spoken out loud in order for the computer to write them down, dick-wad. Next.

strongbad

Albel The Wicked

strongbad

Albel The Wicked

Quote from: Strongbad007 on February 13, 2008, 09:39:16 PM
I need to stretch more.
Do that.  Then take pics of your progress and send them to me. :3

strongbad

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Socks on February 13, 2008, 05:00:34 PM
Perhaps, but my amazing aim is. Anyway, this particular squirrel had it coming, it was blatantly eating some nuts without reacting to the presence of a human walking nearby. So I promptly showed his furry ass why evolution relegates him to eating nuts for survival and me making hoes eat my nuts for personal pleasure.

By the way, attacking small children is nothing to be upset about, in that sense dogs do serve a purpose.

Socks.

If you had gardening tools performing the job on your scrotum, I doubt you'd be able to reproduce.

Natural selection does a damn fine job.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Socks

Run that by me again chief, I'm no too familiar with this garden tool business. What you do with the water hose, I don't even want to know..

Nyerp

Quote from: Socks on February 13, 2008, 09:06:12 PM
He's typing genius, I'm pretty sure that does not require talking, unless you think thoughts must be spoken out loud in order for the computer to write them down, dick-wad. Next.

don't call hyper names baddood;

Hyper

Quote from: Socks on February 13, 2008, 09:06:12 PM

how you talking with yuor mouth full of cocks???

Socks

Quote from: Hyper on February 14, 2008, 12:19:56 PM
how you talking with yuor mouth full of cocks???

Wow, how original.

Go Up