September 26, 2024, 04:22:42 PM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I HAVE 5 OREOS IN MY MOUTH

Started by Daddy, February 13, 2008, 12:43:43 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

ITT we discuss feats that you have accomplished that you didn't think you could.

also this is hard to chew.

Selkie

Jesus should I call the hospital???!/???  meaty cocks

also, I can't think of aythinf  gonk;

YPrrrr

I fit 30+ cheese  puff balls in my mouth

Nyerp

The artist formally known

Albel The Wicked

I bet the gay guys are happy to hear that.

Jumping, singing, waving my arms, kicking, and eating at the same time.

Socks

Hit a Squirrel with a rocks and a Snapple bottle from a considerable distance, in the same day, V can back me up on this. As for bragging about fitting things in your mouth, probably not the best idea..

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Socks on February 13, 2008, 04:50:50 PM
Hit a Squirrel with a rocks and a Snapple bottle from a considerable distance, in the same day, V can back me up on this.

Animal cruelty is nothing to brag about.

Unless it's a dog, since all they do is bark and attack small children.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

YPrrrr

Quote from: Lawlz on February 13, 2008, 04:52:59 PM

Unless it's a dog, since all they do is bark and attack small children.
What about Balto

Socks

February 13, 2008, 05:00:34 PM #9 Last Edit: February 13, 2008, 05:05:45 PM by Socks
Quote from: Lawlz on February 13, 2008, 04:52:59 PM

Perhaps, but my amazing aim is. Anyway, this particular squirrel had it coming, it was blatantly eating some nuts without reacting to the presence of a human walking nearby. So I promptly showed his furry ass why evolution relegates him to eating nuts for survival and me making hoes eat my nuts for personal pleasure.

By the way, attacking small children is nothing to be upset about, in that sense dogs do serve a purpose.

Socks.

NOA_Haunted

SAVE DA OREOS YOUZ POOR NEED TO SAVE YOUR FOOD!

Squirtlejazz

Quote from: Socks on February 13, 2008, 05:00:34 PM
Perhaps, but my amazing aim is. Anyway, this particular squirrel had it coming, it was blatantly eating some nuts without reacting to the presence of a human walking nearby. So I promptly showed his furry ass why evolution relegates him to eating nuts for survival and me making hoes eat my nuts for personal pleasure.

By the way, attacking small children is nothing to be upset about, in that sense dogs do serve a purpose.

Socks.

Your posts are amazing.
iSnake

wawi

I'm going to have to try that now  doodthing;

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Socks on February 13, 2008, 05:00:34 PM

Socks.

I like this guy. doodthing;

me003

I put a dead skunk in a school snack vending machine.
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Go Up