September 21, 2024, 05:51:04 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Semi-nudity

Started by YPrrrr, February 13, 2008, 10:19:18 AM

previous topic - next topic

Half clothed women, need to be censored or not?

yes
1 (5.9%)
no
8 (47.1%)
this board sucks
8 (47.1%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Go Down

YPrrrr

Yeah, so here in the US, topless women are censored on TV and in many films because it's deemed offensive, yet in many European countries and various other places around the world, it is just seen as natural and is not as much of an issue. What is your opinion on the matter?

ME##

They're just meat sacks so it doesn't matter.

The Speaker Of Words

Quote from: ME86 on February 13, 2008, 11:12:24 AM
They're just meat sacks so it doesn't matter.

Aren't they made of fat?

ME##

Quote from: XYZ on February 13, 2008, 03:37:30 PM
Aren't they made of fat?

Doesn't make any difference to me. n_u

Houdini

Censorship blows. Public nudity should be legal.

mariofreak

I say yes but only because if it wasn't then it would take away from the erotic pleasure of getting a girl actually unclothed. One of the best feelings and taking that away would make the next part unreachable for many.. Teh sex

Houdini

Quote from: Birth Man on February 15, 2008, 06:30:33 PM
I say yes but only because if it wasn't then it would take away from the erotic pleasure of getting a girl actually unclothed. One of the best feelings and taking that away would make the next part unreachable for many.. Teh sex
And I suppose you would know a lot about sex?

Sam

Quote from: Houdini on February 13, 2008, 08:09:51 PM
Censorship blows. Public nudity should be legal.

Agreed.

Clothing is pretty much just there to keep us warm when it's cold out. I think people who want to walk around naked should be allowed to. If somebody has something to hide or is embarassed, then fine. But it's just natural to be nude, and really none of us should have anything to hide, we're all pretty much the same.

With the exception with a tail or two, several third-nipples, and maybe a rougue hermaphordite.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: samsam on February 17, 2008, 01:11:17 AM
Agreed.

Clothing is pretty much just there to keep us warm when it's cold out. I think people who want to walk around naked should be allowed to. If somebody has something to hide or is embarassed, then fine. But it's just natural to be nude, and really none of us should have anything to hide, we're all pretty much the same.

With the exception with a tail or two, several third-nipples, and maybe a rougue hermaphordite.
And with naked children swapping seats throughout the day  in school and picking up all the bacteria left behind by sweat and little bits of feces and whatnot, there'd be a greater number of children staying home sick.

Of course, it's possible we may have stronger immune systems.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

bluaki

February 17, 2008, 03:22:10 AM #9 Last Edit: February 17, 2008, 03:35:57 AM by bluaki
I disagree with censoring or banning public exposure of women's breasts and think it should be as accepted as shirtless men.

I really don't see why it's required to cover the breasts in women. Wearing pants and stuff makes sense because of germs, but as far as I know, that sort of thing isn't a problem at all with breasts. It's not like it's protecting kids from supposedly "harmful" knowledge, breasts often seem very revealed anyways in many shirts.

Honestly, I disagree with censoring nudity at all. Kids at young ages don't need to be shielded from it, they don't know the significance. Curiousity of such things probably roots itself to how much they're shielded away from it. I also hate how complete nudity shown at any point makes anything's age rating worse than those with plenty of violence and blood.
For public full-nudity though, I don't completely disagree. It might be too strict; I don't think brief or accidental exposure should be banned.

Go Up