September 23, 2024, 02:22:31 PM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Socks, But You May Call Me "The Moan Maker"

Started by Socks, February 13, 2008, 08:37:19 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Socks

February 13, 2008, 08:37:19 AM Last Edit: February 13, 2008, 08:44:31 AM by Socks
After a considerable amount of time viewing this forum I have decided to once and for all grace you with my permanent presence. I was initially introduced to this forum by a good buddy of mine, you may know him as "V". In any case, this forum seems like a good opportunity for me to waste some time and generally ruin people's shit. As such, I shall be posting on a regular basis, considering the people here (just kidding assholes, don't get moist).

Now that we got that out of the way lets go on to what Socks is all about. All you basically need to know is this; I like sports, the occasional dick suck, movies where babies are shot in the face, fat bitches falling down and once in a while, just perhaps, helping old ladies cross the street. Oh did you think I was serious? Well yes, I only help them halfway across, I let the cars take care of the rest.

So don't be afraid to say hi or bye, I don't bite, well I do, but that's a different story altogether.

Socks.

Wrench

V knows how to scout out his invites.

Got a good feeling about you. Welcome.

Cookie

Albel The Wicked

Quote from: Socks on February 13, 2008, 10:28:30 AM
Well in that case I think I'm going to "like" you too, and by "like" of course I naturally mean this...

Take that as a compliment, the last person that I said the word "like" to had a sudden but incredibly amazing round house kick to the face, needless to say she spent the next few months drinking and eating through a medical straw.

Trust me, its not a fun thing to experience?

Socks.
I came.

Trini

Welcome to Boyah. Hope you enjoy your time here.
[CENTER][/center]

Daddy

From what V told me you seem like a pretty cool guy. thumbup;

YPrrrr

Good, we need more sports fans here. And erm... old lady killers too, yeah we were missing that element.

Juni

The artist formally known

I only wear huge black dress socks.

Fuck white socks

Trini

Quote from: reefer on February 13, 2008, 01:21:42 PM
I only wear huge black dress socks.

Fuck white socks

Fuck you.  baddood;

White socks rule.
[CENTER][/center]

Tri4se