September 20, 2024, 05:26:27 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I'm deciding wether it's worth it to spent about $25 on dice.

Started by The artist formally known, February 11, 2008, 11:19:46 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The artist formally known

About 20 HUGE 10 sided dice (d10) for magic the gathering. 10 blue for life counters (means 5 people can play at a time), 5 green for +1 counters and 5 for red for -1 counters. They're so big you can only fit 2 in your hand and roll them comfortably at a time.

Why so big? Because I hate losing dice and if they're huge it's hard to loose them.

ITT most ridiculous thing you've spent your money on.

me003

Hmm...most ridiculous thing..

Well I do plan on someday spending $100+ on a laser pointer from wickedlasers.com. I may need more research though, I've heard people praise wickedlasers, and then I've heard they're cheap.

I've also spent about $50 on NX, which buys me ingame items on maplestory. That's rediculous, but it entertained me, so I don't mind having spent it.
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

ncba93ivyase

A PS2.

And a PSP is almost as big as a Game Gear yet I somehow lost it without ever taking it out of the house.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

YPrrrr

You sure are nerdy for a girl girl;

Anyways, my ridiculous thing is probably bobble heads... My Cleveland Indian one with the big caricature grin is probably my favorite

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

I spent 3 dollars on a pompom, beads, and four valentine things.

Raymond

Daddy

Quote from: V on February 13, 2008, 08:38:29 AM
You're such a nerd.  doodthing;
Ever since I started playing Magic I got like 100 times more nerdy.

I feel sad for some of the nerds in the Magic shop I go to because most of them have disabilities. I am free of the disabilities that make having friends hard. They' are not.

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

NOA_Haunted

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Quote from: xXTheHaunted on February 13, 2008, 04:11:56 PM
If your a true player you would buy them.
A true player would use black lotuses for his life total, and he would have a white deck.

Socks

Probably this Spiderman costume, don't ask, all you need to know is alcohol and me having a resemblance to Tobey Maguire.

Quote from: Socks on February 13, 2008, 10:36:02 PM
Probably this Spiderman costume, don't ask, all you need to know is alcohol and me having a resemblance to Tobey Maguire.
my friend beat you

he had a fucking cookie monster costume. and he is HUGE

Go Up