September 20, 2024, 11:53:16 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

what awesum places should I go to in New York

Started by Snorkel, February 11, 2008, 08:50:45 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Wrench

Must we attack Title in every thread he posts in? Jesus christ.

Also, Nintendo World.

Title27GT

February 12, 2008, 09:07:27 PM #31 Last Edit: February 12, 2008, 09:10:40 PM by Title
Quote from: Selkie on February 12, 2008, 03:17:24 PM
And you're back again, why, exactly?

It's long unnecessary whiney rants like this when someone says one thing that makes you annoying as shit.
How the fuck was this unnecessary? What was unnecessary was V's post, as well as yours. My rant was perfectly valid and perfectly necessary. Out of all the fights to pick with me, this has got to be the stupidest.

Quote from: V on February 12, 2008, 06:28:04 PM
You don't have to defend me; Lawlz is the most hypocritical one here when it comes to calling out others here on stupidity, so his words(or posts, rather) fall on deaf ears.

Also, I don't appreciate your pussy-like ways you are exhibiting; please leave my Boyah and bring back the old Title.

And thanks for letting me know how you really feel about me>.<

Pussy.
ok

Just because the old Title didn't give reasoning to his arguments does not mean he was a more productive nor likeable user.

V

Quote from: Title on February 12, 2008, 09:07:27 PM
How the fuck was this unnecessary? What was unnecessary was V's post, as well as yours. My rant was perfectly valid and perfectly necessary. Out of all the fights to pick with me, this has got to be the stupidest.
ok

Just because the old Title didn't give reasoning to his arguments does not mean he was a more productive nor likeable user.

Wow, have you completely forgotten what Boyah was about? Don't go throwing a hissy-fit at one negative comment; it makes you look like a bitch. I was not picking a fight;If I wanted to do that, I'd call you out on your numerous other times of showcasing your immense stupidity. You're fine with me, just pull up your skirt.

Squirtlejazz

iSnake

Title27GT

Quote from: V on February 13, 2008, 08:42:48 AM
Wow, have you completely forgotten what Boyah was about? Don't go throwing a hissy-fit at one negative comment; it makes you look like a bitch. I was not picking a fight;If I wanted to do that, I'd call you out on your numerous other times of showcasing your immense stupidity. You're fine with me, just pull up your skirt.
The bitch/pussy comments aren't getting to me, just to let you know. I don't know if you graduated 6th grade, but if you had you probably wouldn't be calling me that.

It wasn't a negative comment, it was a stupid comment that was neither funny nor well-thought-out. Was I surprised? No. Delving into your post tracker confirms the accusations that the "hypocrite" Lawlz has been imposing on you for quite some time now.

Shut up.

Selkie

Quote from: Title on February 13, 2008, 01:25:35 PM
The bitch/pussy comments aren't getting to me, just to let you know. I don't know if you graduated 6th grade, but if you had you probably wouldn't be calling me that.

It wasn't a negative comment, it was a stupid comment that was neither funny nor well-thought-out. Was I surprised? No. Delving into your post tracker confirms the accusations that the "hypocrite" Lawlz has been imposing on you for quite some time now.

Shut up.

I think he's trying to say why do you even bother typing up long ass posts like these criticizing or bitching about things that really aren't important to anyone but you.

Title27GT

Quote from: Selkie on February 13, 2008, 01:27:26 PM
I think he's trying to say why do you even bother typing up long ass posts like these criticizing or bitching about things that really aren't important to anyone but you.
Dude.

No one cares.

Selkie

Quote from: Title on February 13, 2008, 01:28:37 PM
Dude.

No one cares.

That's the exact way you should have replied to V's original post.

Good, you're learning.

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

Quote from: Title on February 12, 2008, 09:07:27 PM

I'd guess  that's not why he likes you less than the old title, it might be because of your bitching,criticism of others, and general "I'm here to help you idiots,not because I want to be attitude".  And I've read through your old posts, I definitely find the more carefree,fun, and somewhat stupid attitude more likeable. Why? because those posts were funny, and less dramatic, people tend to like people when they're not uptight.

That's just my 2 cents, though I assume you'll pass it off as newfagottry.

Squirtlejazz

iSnake

Title27GT

Quote from: Squirtlejazz on February 13, 2008, 01:57:16 PM
Pleez take this to PMs thank you. =]
Shut the fuck up.

Quote from: Cameron the Smash Fag on February 13, 2008, 01:41:32 PM
I'd guess  that's not why he likes you less than the old title, it might be because of your bitching,criticism of others, and general "I'm here to help you idiots,not because I want to be attitude".  And I've read through your old posts, I definitely find the more carefree,fun, and somewhat stupid attitude more likeable. Why? because those posts were funny, and less dramatic, people tend to like people when they're not uptight.

That's just my 2 cents, though I assume you'll pass it off as newfagottry.

I'm not going to pass it off, but I will tell you that it's quite possible that my posts were different because the forum was better.

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Title on February 13, 2008, 02:37:36 PM
I'm not going to pass it off, but I will tell you that it's quite possible that my posts were different because the forum was better.
So you think being an asshole is going to make the forum better? doodthing;

Title27GT

Quote from: Jesus on February 13, 2008, 02:47:27 PM
So you think being an asshole is going to make the forum better? doodthing;
Do you know how to read?

Go Up