September 20, 2024, 11:39:50 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

what awesum places should I go to in New York

Started by Snorkel, February 11, 2008, 08:50:45 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Snorkel

Quote from: Title on February 11, 2008, 09:03:29 PM
Dude.

I live on 5th.

Well, wander around on 5th between 5 and 7pm on Friday and if you see a cool guy it's probably me.  befuddlement

YPrrrr

Quote from: Title on February 11, 2008, 09:13:14 PM
The people in DC are so fucking sketchy oh god

they made us go to ESPN Zone there and it was sickening
I know... I've been to DC countless times.

It gets really boring after a while too. I really hope we go to New York instead

KonohaShinobi

Nintendo World, obviously, even if it is no where as awesome as the Pokemon Center was.

superclucky

i went 2 ny on saturday
IT WAS STARTED TO SNOW A BIT AND COLD
kewns are smelly

Title27GT

Quote from: V on February 12, 2008, 10:32:40 AM
Dude.

No one gives a shit.
Are you retarded? Was that necessary at all?
Jesus fucking christ, I try to defend you when Lawlz calls you an idiot,  but I've always agreed with him.
When someone tells you they're going to be within a block of you, and you tell them that you live in that area, you don't expect someone to come out of nowhere and respond in an immature and incredibly unwarranted manner. I never asked your opinion, nor was I talking to you. You're not funny, and you never have been. Dispel your stupidity elsewhere.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Title on February 12, 2008, 01:37:02 PM
Jesus fucking christ, I try to defend you when Lawlz calls you an idiot,  but I've always agreed with him.
When someone tells you they're going to be within a block of you, and you tell them that you live in that area, you don't expect someone to come out of nowhere and respond in an immature and incredibly unwarranted manner. I never asked your opinion, nor was I talking to you. You're not funny, and you never have been. Dispel your stupidity elsewhere.

A CHALLENGER APPEARS

6M69I69B9

a muslim church

i heard they do terrorist meetings
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Selkie

And you're back again, why, exactly?

It's long unnecessary whiney rants like this when someone says one thing that makes you annoying as shit.

superclucky

Quote from: Selkie on February 12, 2008, 03:17:24 PM
And you're back again, why, exactly?

It's long unnecessary whiney rants like this when someone says one thing that makes you annoying as shit.
Dude.

This is the first post I read that was made by you. <3
kewns are smelly

Selkie

Quote from: Clucky et al. on February 12, 2008, 03:28:10 PM
Dude.

This is the first post I read that was made by you. <3

Wait, you have never seen me post here until now?  psyduck;

stay focused!  baddood;

superclucky

Quote from: Selkie on February 12, 2008, 03:29:17 PM
Wait, you have never seen me post here until now?  psyduck;

stay focused!  baddood;
I just read 1 post per thread. :(
kewns are smelly

Selkie

YPrrrr

V

Jesus fucking christ, I try to defend you when Lawlz calls you an idiot,  but I've always agreed with him.When someone tells you they're going to be within a block of you, and you tell them that you live in that area, you don't expect someone to come out of nowhere and respond in an immature and incredibly unwarranted manner. I never asked your opinion, nor was I talking to you. You're not funny, and you never have been. Dispel your stupidity elsewhere.

You don't have to defend me; Lawlz is the most hypocritical one here when it comes to calling out others here on stupidity, so his words(or posts, rather) fall on deaf ears.

Also, I don't appreciate your pussy-like ways you are exhibiting; please leave my Boyah and bring back the old Title.

And thanks for letting me know how you really feel about me>.<

Pussy.

Go Up