September 20, 2024, 10:21:40 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

poast heer if ur goin 2 b loenly 4 valentrinnes day

Started by ncba93ivyase, February 11, 2008, 08:32:21 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Commander Fuckass

LAST CHRISTMAS I GAVE YOU MY HEART, THE VERY NEXT DAY YOU GAVE IT AWAAAAAAAAY.

woops, wrong holiday..

Anyways, I'll be working on Valentines day, and Friday me and my friends are going to Florida so we can get to our hotel for the Vandy v Florida game on Saturday.
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

YPrrrr

Quote from: Credo on February 12, 2008, 05:07:40 PM
LAST CHRISTMAS I GAVE YOU MY HEART, THE VERY NEXT DAY YOU GAVE IT AWAAAAAAAAY.

woops, wrong holiday..

Anyways, I'll be working on Valentines day, and Friday me and my friends are going to Florida so we can get to our hotel for the Vandy v Florida game on Saturday.
wrong lyric too i think

Sweet tix

NOA_Haunted

Wrench

I'll be with girlfriend. It's the last day she will be home before going to New York for the weekend.  :(

First time having a girlfriend for Valentines day

Himu

I'll get a couple of roses and then I'm alone after school. :(

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Charmed on February 12, 2008, 08:00:28 PM
Oh god, I feel like sending a couple roses to a friend that's a complete weeaboo geek. He always talks about his old girlfriends and I might put some message on it to suggest it was from one of them. caterpie;

But then the people at the table would think I was a kw33r nigga and shoot me. powerofone;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

CutLess

I would have been all social and badass, but every single girl that I wanted to be my girlfriend got a boyfriend about 2 days in the school year. >.<

also im beethoven and i like stuff i cant have doodhuh;

ME##

Quote from: Charmed on February 12, 2008, 08:00:28 PM

Purchase me a ticket to Hawai'i and I'd be on the first areoplane out of here to see you. :3

ME##

Quote from: Lawlz on February 12, 2008, 09:00:06 PM
Oh god, I feel like sending a couple roses to a friend that's a complete weeaboo geek. He always talks about his old girlfriends and I might put some message on it to suggest it was from one of them. caterpie;

But then the people at the table would think I was a kw33r nigga and shoot me. powerofone;

You should still do it.  baddood;

pringle positive

I've never had anyone for Valentine's day.

except maybe once, but that was in kindergarten

Squirtlejazz

I'll be single, but not lonely. I learned that women are wasters of time and money, and I think I already do a good job of that so I don't need a woman doing it for me.
iSnake

Kalahari Inkantation

Go Up