September 22, 2024, 06:18:52 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

How were you different when you first joined?

Started by Samus Aran, February 09, 2008, 12:28:09 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

When I joined (which was recently) I just wanted to fit in because you guys are awesome so I agreed with everyone and stuff, but now I'm starting to act more like myself and I think I'm starting to fit in  powerofone;

Nyerp

Quote from: Strongbad007 on February 10, 2008, 08:04:11 PM
When I joined (which was recently) I just wanted to fit in because you guys are awesome so I agreed with everyone and stuff, but now I'm starting to act more like myself and I think I'm starting to fit in  powerofone;

You registered before me. gonk;

Albel The Wicked

Quote from: Strongbad007 on February 10, 2008, 08:04:11 PM
You fit in with me. wub;

Samus Aran

Quote from: Title on February 10, 2008, 10:06:43 AM
I didn't get why I was being made fun of, until I realized I was retarded.

The day you joined was filled with utter hilarity. doodella;

Houdini

Hyper

Quote from: suıʍʇ nɐǝʇɔoɔ on February 09, 2008, 12:47:55 PM
This is my eighth grade response to a writing prompt on a standardized test:

It's now used as an example of how a student gets 1 point out of 2 possible points.
Well, I write my k's with the little o's; it may not be my essay.
:[

Juni

February 10, 2008, 08:33:06 PM #51 Last Edit: February 11, 2008, 05:06:17 AM by Michelle
I don't do this :P, anymore :P. Because I realized it was retarded :P :P :P :P

also, I dont post like this anymore, cuz i actually try to keep it correctly spelled, and with good grammar

Thank you boyah V. You made me a man.

Ummm woman.  powerofone;

strongbad

Quote from: Nyerp on February 10, 2008, 08:06:49 PM
You registered before me. gonk;

I registered in june because SBKT told me to, decided ifca was better, posted there untill ifca died ( gonk;) and i came and made my second post here like a month ago.

V

Albel The Wicked

Guys im i the only one that acts more retarded in Boyah?

me003

I used to be a hopeless romantic.

Now my love is like WOAH.
http://www.youtube.com/v/kVNqDzxfCOM&rel=1
I say a man made that video.
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

strongbad

Quote from: MethreE on February 10, 2008, 09:27:06 PM
I used to be a hopeless romantic.

Now my love is like WOAH.

I say a man made that video.

that was funny  doodthing;

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Hensa

LCK

uh i dont know

I'm no longer a moderator.

I have more of a life.

I visit Boyah less.

I don't care about Boyah as much.

I don't really give a shit about anything anyone says about me on here. Unlike when I first joined. I used to get so pissed, and act like a little bitch when anyone said the slightest thing about me. Especially Lawlz.
but its ok i love you lawlz

also
i miss gcd.

also also,
I listened to terribly shitty music when I joined. Examples: Disturbed, Slipknot, Korn, and so on. I thought they were the coolest shit to ever grace this earth.
good god i was a fag

Go Up