September 22, 2024, 06:35:05 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

How were you different when you first joined?

Started by Samus Aran, February 09, 2008, 12:28:09 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

[REDACTED]

This is my eighth grade response to a writing prompt on a standardized test:

It's now used as an example of how a student gets 1 point out of 2 possible points.
Well, I write my k's with the little o's; it may not be my essay.
I do not have HIV/AIDS.

Wrench

I abused the emotes, especially flower;. I also was pretty stupid and acted like an idort.

Albel The Wicked

I dont know.  Im still the same but i act differently in this forum than in others i guess just because its so restrictive.

ncba93ivyase

I was just a general idiotic dickwad thanks to Outsider.

I'm still kind of an asshole, but not so much naymore. Also, I used to be a bigger whiner than Title.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Samus Aran

Quote from: Albel The Wicked on February 09, 2008, 01:01:43 PM
I dont know.  Im still the same but i act differently in this forum than in others i guess just because its so restrictive.

Well, how do you act on other forums?

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

My posts were significantly much more retarded than my  occasionally respectable posts I'd make in the later days of nsider.

Basically, I figured you were all retards, and I'd fit in better if I started being less of a dick.

FAMY2

I don't post much. But people know a lot more about me now. I can sense sarcasm better now. Even Lawlz doesn't get to me anymore. I take thing less personal, except when it comes to Hyper.

Himu

Claquesous

wawi

I first never posted. Then I left Boyah. Now I'm back and I'm starting to post more

Houdini

Feynman

I can't say I'm too different in aspects you guys would notice. If you look at the posting styles, you'd notice a lot of changes.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Bassir C. on February 10, 2008, 08:00:20 AM
I can't say I'm too different in aspects you guys would notice. If you look at the posting styles, you'd notice a lot of changes.
There's definitely a difference between you now and when you first came as Eminem... I remember thinking you were pretty annoying back then.

greg400

When I joined the original banned camp...

I really don't know if I was any different. And if I was I can't remember how doodthing;

all I remember was I used to be a mod because of that awesome banner I made powerofone;

Feynman

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on February 10, 2008, 08:06:30 AM
I remember thinking you were pretty annoying back then.

I can see how I was. Always looking for trouble.

Go Up