September 24, 2024, 03:27:19 PM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

FUCK THE SUBMENU, DAMNIT

Started by Zack777, February 08, 2008, 10:29:07 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Zack777

A few weeks ago the time went horribly wrong on my Creative Zen, like, the time was horribly wrong. I was late for some shit, I was early for some shit. I was fucking FED UP. So I called up Creative, and they said, TO CLICK THE SUBMENU, FUCK, THE OPTION TO FIX THE TIME, WAS THERE. Why isn't there just a little setting option for the time in the settings place, there is, BUT THE SET THE TIME OPTION IS NOT VISIBLE.

Starting to regret not getting an iPod  :(

Blaze-Senpai

Why are you using a mp3 player as a watch befuddlement

Zack777

Quote from: Blaziken Prince on February 08, 2008, 10:44:28 PM
Why are you using a mp3 player as a watch befuddlement

Because I'm a fucking paranoid maniac that looks at the time every 5 seconds

Zeta

Try a firmware reload? And which player was this?

Kingoftherings

Are you retarded?

You go into the settings menu, and go to time or something, then click set.   baddood;

I've done this on two different Creative Models.  (Zen V Plus, and one of them new Zens)

Zeta

How is your new Zen? Have you encountered the WSOD?

I'm waiting until April to see if they have an iPod Touch esque one out with web browsing and widescreen. Probably be cheaper, have an SDHC slot, and I know they've got a prototype going.

Zack777

I got the time fixed, if you read the post

Zeta

um ya i was talking to kingoftherings

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Zeta on February 10, 2008, 10:32:53 PM
um ya i was talking to kingoftherings

try your quote button, otherwise it seems you're speaking to the op

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Kingoftherings

Quote from: Zeta on February 10, 2008, 08:16:14 PM
How is your new Zen? Have you encountered the WSOD?

I'm waiting until April to see if they have an iPod Touch esque one out with web browsing and widescreen. Probably be cheaper, have an SDHC slot, and I know they've got a prototype going.
Oh, yeah like Lawlz said, I didn't know that was directed at me.  :P

But yeah, I really like it, it plays video so much better than my old Palm PDA, and much better battery life too.  My PDA's battery would die after like 2 or 3 hours of music (hadn't ever killed it though, I mostly kept it charged up), and my Zen can play hours of video, and I've only gotten it down to half a charge.

As for the iPod Touch-like one, I'd like to see one, if I get a job between now and then I might buy one this summer or something.

Go Up