April 17, 2024, 10:12:11 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Do you believe in an infinite universe?

Started by Necro, May 13, 2007, 03:47:07 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Necro

^^^

I don't really have thoughts on it, but what are yours?
You asked me once, what was in Room 101. I told you that you knew the answer already. Everyone knows it. The thing that is in Room 101 is Necro

Solar and Lunar

I don't really believe in an infinite universe...It might end...it might not...
No, I've never heard of that site. Yes, you are very cool for knowing about them. Yes, I will join as soon as possible. No, I'm not kidding. God, shut up already!

UnagiPower

Quote from: Ellipsis Man! on May 13, 2007, 04:54:29 PM
I don't really believe in an infinite universe...It might end...it might not...

He meant infinite universe space wise, not time.

Daddy

I don't think the universe is infinite.  I just don't know what happens when you hit the edge.

mariofreak55

The universe is like Pacman. When you reach the other end you go to the other side.

UnagiPower

Quote from: MILADMAAAN on May 13, 2007, 06:38:23 PM
The universe is like Pacman. When you reach the other end you go to the other side.

Or Asteroids

Necro

Quote from: UnagiPower on May 13, 2007, 07:25:41 PM
Quote from: MILADMAAAN on May 13, 2007, 06:38:23 PM

Or Asteroids
Or Snake

OH SHI-
You asked me once, what was in Room 101. I told you that you knew the answer already. Everyone knows it. The thing that is in Room 101 is Necro

Lozal

I don't know. I mean, it's just hard to fathom something being infinite. What would happen at the end? I mean, that Pac-Man thing is sorta hard to believe. I feel that it's infinite.
powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone;

Quote from: Pyrate on November 20, 2009, 05:11:08 AM

"You have an amazing body. You have amazing breasts."

mariofreak55

Quote from: Lozal on May 13, 2007, 08:10:03 PM
I don't know. I mean, it's just hard to fathom something being infinite. What would happen at the end? I mean, that Pac-Man thing is sorta hard to believe. I feel that it's infinite.
So are you saying that there is no limit to what exists? Like, the universe just keeps on going, and going, and even if you lived for all of time, you would never reach one side to the other?

Necro

Quote from: MILADMAAAN on May 13, 2007, 08:18:48 PM
So are you saying that there is no limit to what exists? Like, the universe just keeps on going, and going, and even if you lived for all of time, you would never reach one side to the other?
Again, it's extremley hard to fathom never reaching an end, as well as it is to think what's at the end, that makes it end.

MISAEL3

I think the Universe keeps getting bigger and bigger every day.  china;

So yes, I do believe in an infinite universe.

reeper

Hard to say but I believe the universe is huge, wouldn't be surprised if they turn out to be microscopic to other life forms  psyduck; Although, that would make life into a bad sci-fi movie.

UnagiPower

Actually now that I think about it that Pac-Man thing makes a little sense. It's like the world, you travel in one direction for a while and eventually you'll be back where you were before.

reeper

Quote from: UnagiPower on May 14, 2007, 02:04:50 PM

Actually now that I think about it that Pac-Man thing makes a little sense. It's like the world, you travel in one direction for a while and eventually you'll be back where you were before.
Everyone has a hard time thinking about infinity  psyduck;

I think thats one of the most comprehensible  idea of "infinity"

Necro

Quote from: UnagiPower on May 14, 2007, 02:04:50 PM

But that's because you've gone in a complete rotation, like going around a circle. You didn't just reach one end then pop to another.

But then that would lead to the "Maybe you'd rotate around the universe" thing. But it would take 5 seconds of thinking about that to realise how flimsy and stupid that sounds....

Go Up