October 05, 2024, 03:34:57 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Starcraft kicks ass.

Started by The artist formally known, February 05, 2008, 02:41:57 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The artist formally known

You'll only enjoy the video if you played Starcraft a lot.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=OHxpWcBkn_E

ITT epic Starcraft videos.

strongbad

I can't wait for sc2...
6 Years of playing starcraft  has led up to it

Geno

It does own but I seriously think Warcraft 3 is better.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

UnagiPower

Geno

Quote from: UnagiPower on February 05, 2008, 09:00:41 AM
faggot
It's basically starcraft with better graphics and alot more stuff.
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

KonohaShinobi

UnagiPower

Quote from: Geno on February 05, 2008, 09:01:12 AM
It's basically starcraft with better graphics and alot more stuff.

Starcraft is far more balanced in terms of races.

strongbad

Quote from: UnagiPower on February 05, 2008, 03:15:28 PM
Starcraft is far more balanced in terms of races.

Warcraft kicks starcraft's ass in ums games, but in melee, sc owns.

Geno

Quote from: Strongbad007 on February 05, 2008, 03:37:12 PM
Warcraft kicks starcraft's ass in ums games, but in melee, sc owns.
Seriously, where else can you play a Dragon Ball Z mmorpg.  baddood;

strongbad

I think there is a DBZ rpg on starcraft. There's an rpg for everything.

Quote from: Strongbad007 on February 05, 2008, 07:43:29 PM
And if there isn't, you can make it yourself.

Geno

Quote from: Strongbad007 on February 05, 2008, 07:43:29 PM
But it's custom models though. Goku looks exactly like Goku, Vegeta looks like vegeta etc.

Also Warcraft 3 offers more stuff the Starcraft for custom games.

strongbad

I know, I already said that warcraft was better for ums games, but starcraft still has everything.

Oh yeah i like starcraft better for defence games.
Tower defence is cool and all, but sunks is the way to go  caterpie;

Geno

Quote from: Strongbad007 on February 05, 2008, 10:33:03 PM
I know, I already said that warcraft was better for ums games, but starcraft still has everything.

Oh yeah i like starcraft better for defence games.
Tower defence is cool and all, but sunks is the way to go  caterpie;
Wintermaul Wars would like to speaj to you.

Go Up