September 20, 2024, 01:48:03 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

duck duck goose

Started by Daddy, February 04, 2008, 03:30:51 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

Quote from: Snorkel on February 04, 2008, 04:09:14 PM
Okay, now I hate to get into state pride shit, but in Minnesota (and elsewhere I imagine) it's always been duck, duck, GREY DUCK, not goose. Why the fuck would it be goose? That sounds retarded.

Kaz and that Trevor boy probably know what I'm talking about. psyduck;

Edit: Hah, Duck Duck Goose's Wikipedia article even has a section about our little regional version, among other things: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duck_Duck_Goose#Duck_Duck_Gray_Duck

We played both Duck Duck Goose and Duck Duck Grey Duck, probably just because of the fact that we have so many god damn geese here, but we still used the Grey Duck variant that you central Minnesotans use.

Snorkel

Quote from: Kaz on February 04, 2008, 08:06:30 PM
We played both Duck Duck Goose and Duck Duck Grey Duck, probably just because of the fact that we have so many god damn geese here, but we still used the Grey Duck variant that you central Minnesotans use.

So what am I now, a Central Minnesotan? Well fuck you, Canada  befuddlement

Knig

February 04, 2008, 09:46:58 PM #17 Last Edit: February 04, 2008, 09:52:12 PM by Rycerz
Quote from: Snorkel on February 04, 2008, 04:09:14 PM
Okay, now I hate to get into state pride shit, but in Minnesota (and elsewhere I imagine) it\\\'s always been duck, duck, GREY DUCK, not goose. Why the fuck would it be goose? That sounds retarded.

Kaz and that Trevor boy probably know what I\\\'m talking about. psyduck;

Edit: Hah, Duck Duck Goose\\\'s Wikipedia article even has a section about our little regional version, among other things: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duck_Duck_Goose#Duck_Duck_Gray_Duck

that can not compare to dick dick goose

ah the days of our youth  powerofone;

Nyerp

Minnesewdans are scary :'(

Kalahari Inkantation

Go Up