October 05, 2024, 09:28:56 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Why don't they just make the whole muthafukin thing blue?

Started by NOA_Haunted, February 03, 2008, 11:15:38 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

NOA_Haunted

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

ME##

Since we're discussing blue handhelds here:

I can't believe I was thinking about buying one of those instead of Ceramic White.  >.<

Trini

[CENTER][/center]

KonohaShinobi

I agree, I am beginning to hate this dual color trend set up by Brain Age 2. I mean it feels like I am just paying for a top shell of my DS. I wouldn't pay another 130 for a top shell. Just sell shell if you are going to be cheap, Nintendo. Just give us the whole color of leave that shit out of here. Why does the US get shortchanged when it comes to hand held colors? DS' are region free anyway right? So we are just going to import different color DS' and change the language.

I'm not buying half a DS for full price, fuck that.

So far the Link DS is still the greatest in NA.

ME##

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on February 03, 2008, 12:00:25 PM
I agree, I am beginning to hate this dual color trend set up by Brain Age 2. I mean it feels like I am just paying for a top shell of my DS. I wouldn't pay another 130 for a top shell. Just sell shell if you are going to be cheap, Nintendo. Just give us the whole color of leave that shit out of here. Why does the US get shortchanged when it comes to hand held colors? DS' are region free anyway right? So we are just going to import different color DS' and change the language.

I'm not buying half a DS for full price, fuck that.

So far the Link DS is still the greatest in NA.

It's not even half coloured, only the outer part of the top half is blue, if it's like the Brain Age 2 Crimson/Black DS Lite. And Nintendo has been doing this this since the GBA SP days.

ncba93ivyase

The light blue DS Lite is the absolute best, but the red and black is quite nice. The blue and black is utterly disgusting.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Feynman

Quote from: Lawlz on February 03, 2008, 12:10:18 PM
The light blue DS Lite is the absolute best, but the red and black is quite nice. The blue and black is utterly disgusting.

Polar white is the best color.

FullmetalGanon

The Red/Black one > that srsly
I might buy it because my old one is about to explode. :(

ME##

Quote from: Ronald Rollins on February 03, 2008, 04:05:35 PM
The Red/Black one > that srsly
I might buy it because my old one is about to explode. :(

A Crimson/Black one or Cobalt/Black?

Go Up