October 05, 2024, 07:30:15 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

ITT Achievement whoring

Started by strongbad, January 27, 2008, 09:03:35 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

idk discuss achievements here. Most I've ever gotten in a game is like 843, and that's in halo3. I need to work on mine.

UnagiPower

how can you have 843? They go by multiples of 5 don't they?

strongbad

I knew it was 840 something....

JGE

i have every achievement in gaylo 3 except killing frenzy and last meta game score

working on cock of doody 4 achievements

lol @ no multiplayer achievements

Placebo Headwound

JGE

LINK2K9

The most achievements I got out of a game was around 700+ from Assassin's Creed because most of them were easy as fuck. After that is 630 from Crackdown which still has the best achievements in any 360 game.

lol lara lol

JGE

Quote from: LINK2K9 on January 27, 2008, 11:18:58 PM
The most achievements I got out of a game was around 700+ from Assassin's Creed because most of them were easy as fuck. After that is 630 from Crackdown which still has the best achievements in any 360 game.

DOA4 had better

strongbad

Quote from: Jesus on January 27, 2008, 09:33:50 PM
Multiplayer achievements suck.

They're so fucking hard. That's all I'm missing on halo. Well, that and the scoring in campaign acheivements.

C.Mongler

550 or so in The Orange Box. 66 out of 99 achievements. I'm trying to 100% this bitch but its a pain in the ass. I havn't gotten any of the Episode 2 achievements yet, because I'm doing the gnome one on my first run-through so its frustrating as hell.

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: Precursor on January 27, 2008, 09:31:22 PM
i have every achievement in gaylo 3 except killing frenzy and last meta game score

working on cock of doody 4 achievements

lol @ no multiplayer achievements
They pretty much do challenges....

KonohaShinobi

I don't really care for achievements. I got like 3 on TF2, by accident, and those I can't even name. I guess it's something for people to try and achieve if they want to.

strongbad

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on January 28, 2008, 12:24:38 PM
I don't really care for achievements. I got like 3 on TF2, by accident, and those I can't even name. I guess it's something for people to try and achieve if they want to.

Hence the name, achievements.

LINK2K9

Quote from: Precursor on January 27, 2008, 11:41:45 PM
DOA4 had better

Yeah, because play "x" amount of hours or win "x" amount of games sure are creative achievements. baddood;

lol lara lol

Geno

865 on Halo 3
880 on Viva Pinata
750 on Crackdown

Total of 6720 gamepoints

I plan on renting Avatar: The Last Airbender just for the 1000 achievement points you can get in 5 minutes.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Go Up