October 05, 2024, 05:40:25 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I got alot of 360 games now

Started by Geno, January 27, 2008, 06:24:53 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

January 27, 2008, 06:24:53 PM Last Edit: January 28, 2008, 02:23:43 PM by reefer
Halo 3
Gears of War
Call of Duty 4
Splinter Cell: Double Agent
Condemmed: Criminal Orgins
Crackdown
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance
Forza Motorsport 2
Overlord
Prey
Dead Rising
Guitar Hero 3
Perfect Dark: Zero
Chromehounds
Assassin's Creed
Sonic the Hedgehog
Blitz: The League
Mass Effect
Fight Night: Round 3
Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle-Earth 2
Viva Pinata
Bioshock

I own don't I  baddood; Probably forgetting some though.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ME##

Halo 3-Meh.
Gears of War-Ew.
Call of Duty 4-Cool.
Splinter Cell: Double Agent- ugly;
Condemmed: Criminal Orgins- ugly;
Crackdown-Meh.
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance-Meh.
Forza Motorsport 2-Meh.
Overlord-Meh.
Prey-Meh.
Dead Rising-Ew.
Guitar Hero 3-Meh.
Perfect Dark: Zero- ugly;
Chromehounds- ugly;
Assassin's Creed-Meh.
Sonic the Hedgehog- ugly;

NOA_Haunted

UnagiPower

Quote from: ME86 on January 27, 2008, 06:26:52 PM
Halo 3-Meh.
Gears of War-Ew.
Call of Duty 4-Cool.
Splinter Cell: Double Agent- ugly;
Condemmed: Criminal Orgins- ugly;
Crackdown-Meh.
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance-Meh.
Forza Motorsport 2-Meh.
Overlord-Meh.
Prey-Meh.
Dead Rising-Ew.
Guitar Hero 3-Meh.
Perfect Dark: Zero- ugly;
Chromehounds- ugly;
Assassin's Creed-Meh.
Sonic the Hedgehog- ugly;

Final Fantasy sucks.  baddood;

ME##

strongbad

JGE

GAYLO 3
Cock of doody 4 gayfuckstupid
Crackdown
DOA4
Perfect dark zero
Gears of War

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Geno

Quote from: Lawlz on January 27, 2008, 09:40:39 PM
AND NOTHING GOOD
I believe that I listed Gears of War, Mass Effect, and Call of Duty sir.
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Geno on January 27, 2008, 09:43:33 PM
I believe that I listed Gears of War, Mass Effect, and Call of Duty sir.
I said "good."

There's no Bioshock.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

JGE

The artist formally known

I hold off on buying shitty games though  caterpie;

I admit I have at least 50 shitty ass fucking games but you beat me with Sonic 2006

Geno

Quote from: Lawlz on January 27, 2008, 09:46:40 PM
I said "good."

There's no Bioshock.
I have it. I forgot to add it to the list.  >.<

The artist formally known

Quote from: Lawlz on January 27, 2008, 09:40:39 PM
AND NOTHING GOOD
Condemmed: Criminal Orgins is quite good. Hopefully the 2nd game is much better.

Geno

Quote from: reefer on January 27, 2008, 10:59:33 PM
Condemmed: Criminal Orgins is quite good. Hopefully the 2nd game is much better.
It is pretty awesome

Anyone know if Prey is good? I haven't even touched it yet.

Go Up